❀ hidden mist village.

(个_个)

06

.06

Minami scratches the top of her head as she begins to wake up. Feeling something nuzzle against her neck and another think wrap around her waist she quickly opens her eyes to see Konohamaru cuddling her. With a scream, she pushes him off the bed. "Ow!" He yells and she glares at him.

"What the hell loser? What are you doing here?" She screams and she hears fast footsteps head towards her room. Asuma opens the door, "Wheres the enemy?"

Minami points at Konohamaru. "Oh so no enemy, I'm going back to sleeping." Asuma leaves her room and she growls. "What are you doing at my uncle's house?" Konohamaru asks while yawning and rubbing his eyes. "He's my godfather and since dad doesn't want me home alone while he's on a mission, I'm staying here."

Konohamaru nods, "I-I should get going, hey, do you want to train again later?" He asks her and she shakes her head. "No thanks, see you later Konohamaru," she mutters and he slowly nods. He walks towards her door but then freezes. Minami notices this. "What are you still doing here loser?"

There she is.

"Nothing!" Konohamaru quickly leaves her room.

-

It's been 3 days since Kakashi had left and now he's in the Hidden Mist village. In his room at the Inn, he reads reports of the incidents occurring there in the village. A report came in one week ago where a ferocious gang who hunted middle-aged women, were murdered. All stabbed in the heart and tied to a tree.

44 dead men sprawled around the forest in the span of two weeks. They all died so similarly that everyone could tell it was one person who committed all these crimes.

Kakashi can't help but remember her monstrous half, one that thirsted for blood. "I think I better look for her," he tells himself before grabbing his coat and looking in the mirror. His disguise, Sukea, had brown hair, and purple eye makeup. "All set," he adds before grabbing his journal and umbrella.

Walking out of the Inn he's met with harsh rain. It was cold but the fresh smell was comforting. 

Going under the protection of his umbrella he walks towards the forest park. The Hidden Mist barely had a forest since they live on a large island but it was large enough to have 44 bodies strung up and killed.

Kakashi walks the trails, hoping to see something interesting, something new, something familiar. Hoping to see her. As much as he doesn't want to admit it he wants to find Amaterasu, not to bring her back to prison but to just talk. Talk about their daughter.