❀ bounty station.

(°▽°)/

16

.16

20 platoons stand in front of Lady Tsunade as she explains the situation. The ninja monk, Chiriku, is dead, the temple was attacked, all by the hand of two Akatsuki members. "God, Minami's gone and now this," Asuma mutters, feeling all kinds of stress and anger.

Asuma's unit made of himself, Shikamaru, Izumo, and Kotetsu. "Minami's gone?" Shikamaru ask's him as they begin to run towards the fire temple. 

"She ran away from the village almost three days ago. We were working that shift, we didn't even sense her," Izumo adds, making Kotetsu clench his jaw.

Everyone in Kakashi's class, the class before, and the class after knows about Minami. The ones close to Kakashi watched her grow up and they supported him. Even if she didn't know them personally, they knew about her and they care for her as if she was family.

Her disappearance hurts everyone,  especially Kakashi.

-

"A bounty house? We're going to a bounty house?" Minami asks tiredly as Hidan wakes her up. "Yeah, Kakuzu trades dead people for money," he tells her while shaking his head disapprovingly. 

"So are you going to tell me about the weird couple robes?" Minami tilts her head as she questions him.

"We aren't a couple, kid, never say that again or else I'll let him kill you," he threatens with a glare, making her smile because that's a lie. Hidan pulls on her hands so she can stand up. "We're apart of an organization, 'killers for hire'," Hidan tells her half the truth.

Minami stops in her tracks, "Are you...are you apart of the Akatsuki?" Minami asks, freaking out on the inside. 'These are the people trying to kill Naruto, fuck, fuck, fuck!'

"Yeah, I am, but don't worry," he smirks, "I won't let anyone hurt you." Minami slightly nods before packing her stuff to go walking once again.

-

"Other platoons sent us some intel, they found tracks but it's not our targets, they think it's Minami," Shikamaru informs his sensei. Asuma and the others stand still, "We better hope that they haven't stumbled across her. If we find her along the way, we can't go home with her dead," Asuma states.

This is getting more personal by the minute.

"Are we close the collection office yet?" Izumo asks Kotetsu, who has the map. "At least 6 miles," he answers him. "We have no time to lose, let's go," Shikamaru says and the platoon starts running towards the bounty station.