❀ amaterasu.

>:|

.20

"Thank you for coming with us Kakashi sensei," Ino tells Kakashi as they walk out of the village. "It's no problem, we just need to make on a pit stop, if that's okay with all of you," he tells team Asuma. "Of course," Shikamaru mutters, knowing little about the person he's recruiting.

"So," Ino starts as she smirks at Kakashi sensei. "Are we picking up your ex-girlfriend?" Kakashi chokes on his spit, making Choji pat his back. "Ino, why are you so blunt all of a sudden?" Shikamaru asks, feeling uncomfortable himself.

"She never was my girlfriend."

Ino smirks, "She was your baby mama," she sings out. "Ino!" Shikamaru and Choji exclaim and she chuckles. "But it's true! She must be really beautiful," Kakashi hums, not feeling that he needs to reply.

-

The team of 4 enters the hot water village. It's seemed busier, it looks more modernized, there are more buildings and a lot more people. "How does she look like? So we can keep an eye out too," Choji asks Kakashi and he hands them the recent picture of her. "When you find her don't approach her she's dangerous."

"Understood," they say before going their separate ways to find Amaterasu. Kakashi walks towards the Inn, where they first met.

Entering the Inn he's met with a familiar woman. "It's you!" The elderly woman says, she's aged more obviously, but her smile and spirit stayed the same. "I've always wondered where you've gone," she tells Kakashi.

"You recognize me, even with my mask," he states and she chuckles. "It's the bed hair!" Kakashi huffs before a smile comes onto his face. "I have a question...have you seen her?" The elderly woman grumbles. "Oh I've seen her alright, she always comes here. Called it her home once. Recently she comes back drunk. You can find her at the bar down the block."

Kakashi bows, "Thank you, see you sometime," the woman waves. "Hopefully not!"

Shikamaru walks by a bar when a man was thrown out from the building. Shikamaru freezes when a woman oozing with powerful chakra walks out. He doesn't need to be the sensory type to sense her power.

'It's her,' he thinks as he sees the woman's face. "Don't ever touch me like that again, bastard," she sneers before walking away from the man groaning on the ground. Shikamaru slowly follows, 'I shouldn't follow her.'

"What's your name?" She asks while they reach a more quiet area. She turns around to glare at Shikamaru, "It's a bad idea to ignore a woman when they're pissed off."