❀ the moon goddess.

(づ◡﹏◡)づ

.13

One week later

Hidan and Kakuzu were walking in the forest passage since Kakuzu wanted to find more criminals in the bingo book, kill them, then cash them. "It really offends me how you just kill for money, it's like a potential sacrifice going to waste. L-like the body's sacred and mark with Lord Jashin-"

"I'm glad you're offended," Kakuzu says with a black face and a mean tone. "I'm GlAd YoU'Re OfFeNdEd, shut the fuck up," Hidan hisses out, mocking his partner's voice, with a hint of a girlish tone. "I don't sound like that."

"Do you see a fuck anywhere?"

"You're getting on my nerves."

"yOu'rE GeTtiNG oN mY NErvEs!"

Kakuzu stops in his tracks, making Hidan stop too. "What? You want to rumble? C'mon don't be a pussy ass bitch, fight me!" Hidan yells, stepping back before pointing his weapon at Kakuzu. "Someone's watching us," he tells Hidan with a low voice.

Amaterasu loved trees, especially the big ones with beautiful green leaves. When she was younger she would climb them and hide so Shinobi couldn't take her away. Tera learned how to hide her chakra scent, she knows how to sneak around without making the slightest of sounds. Yet...this man sensed her presence up in a tree.

She smiles as her father looks around frantically, "Where? Kakuzu can I kill them, pretty please?"

"Maybe they're worth a lot, don't leave the face unrecognizable," she hears this Kakuzu tell her father. Amaterasu silently giggles before dropping down from the tree and covering her face with the hood of her cloak.

"Oi! You there," Hidan clears his throat, "Do you know the way of Jashin?" He asks Amaterasu. "Jashin? Who's Jashin?"

Hidan smirks, "You're about to find out," he swings his weapon her way, before it could even slice her she moves out of the way. Kakuzu stares her down, wondering if he should step in. "Ugh, you're the annoying type," he complains with a slight frown.

He swings his weapons once more and she sticks her hand out, gripping onto the blade. "Big mistake," her dad sings happily. Retracting his weapon he was about to lick the blood when she takes off her hood.

Hidan freezes out of shock at who the person turns out to be.

"The moon goddess," Kakuzu whispers, "Hidan kill her, she's worth a fortune," Kakuzu orders seriously. Amaterasu smirks, "If you found a way to kill me please do, I haven't eaten in forever so my stomachs killing me," she half-jokes.