❀ grandaughter.

( : ౦ ‸ ౦ : )

15

.15

It was the afternoon when Asuma and Kurenai decided to check on their goddaughter. "Hiro Kageyama is a few years younger than us right?" Asuma asks Kurenai when they reach the stairs. "Three years to be exact, I heard he's very hardcore when it comes to training, the kids will survive it though," Kurenai replies with a hint of amusement.

Asuma chuckles, "Minami complained about how he ate her snacks and how he was meditating. She and the Inuzuka's cousin did nonstop sparing. It's actually amazing with how little bruising they both have," Kurenai smiles at the thought of Minami.

Her smile falls once she sees the door slightly open. Asuma notices too, extending an arm in front of Kurenai so she won't move forward. "Stay here, I'll check," he tells her sternly before slowly opening up the door and heading inside.

He eyes dirty shoe marks on the floor, 'Was she running?' He thinks to himself. He walks towards Minami's room and his eyes widen. It was a mess, things that were usually on her desk and dressers are on the floor. Some clothes were scattered. Glass was broken. Asuma picks up a broken frame, then picks up a magazine cover.

"Oh my god, she found out."

-

After telling the Hokage, Lady Tsunade thought it best if she was the one to tell Kakashi his daughter is missing. "Are you two coming along?" She asks Asuma and Kurenai, who nod. "He'll want to look for her," Kurenai tells the Hokage. "That's why I'm letting you two come along, to keep him here," she says and they walk towards Kakashi.

"Lady Fifth, Asuma, Kurenai, what are you doing here?" He asks before standing up from the bench Yamato made him. Kurenai looks at the ground while Asuma looks at his friend with a serious face. "Kakashi, your daughter left the village," Tsunade starts and Kakashi's eyes widen.

"What?"

Tsunade looks at Asuma before giving him a nod. Asuma gulps before Kakashi looks at him with a shocked face. "We went to check on her and she took her stuff and left, no note, nothing. Her room was a mess Kashi, the picture frame, she...she knows Kakashi," Asuma explains and Kakashi shakes his head.

"I need to go-"

"I've sent out as many Anbu as I could, we're looking for her. You, Kakashi, need to stay here with Naruto," Tsunade orders him but Kakahi feels his heart pound against his chest. "I-I need my daughter, I need to find my daughter," he whispers to himself.