❀ nice face.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

.04

It was the next day when Kakashi and Tera met up again. "So, where you want to go? There's the park, the amusement grounds, the lake, oh there's my room, let's not forget that rose field!" Tera exclaims happily and Kakashi chuckles at her excitement, he finds it cute.

"How about we get breakfast first?" He asks and she sighs. "Well there's that too," she sighs out and they walk to a small restaurant. "I don't think I asked this before, what village did you come from?" She asks him as they check the menu.

Kakashi glances at her focused face before looking at the menu. "The Hidden Stone Village," he answers straightforwardly and a waiter comes to their aid. After they gave him their orders they were left alone for another short while.

"Hidden Stone, huh, I've been there before, quite boring if you asked me, where I come from is..." she pauses, "it's just better." Kakashi notices her sad face, grabbing her hand gently he rubs the back of it with his thumb. "Are you okay?" He asks her carefully, not wanting her to cry.

Amaterasu hums before giving him a painfully obvious closed eye smile. "I'm just fine," she tells him. Kakashi tightens his hold of her hand, making Tera look at him in confusion. "What is it?" He asks with more firmness in his tone.

She laughs lightly with pain trying to etch out of her throat. "Just a little homesick is all," she admits, and Kakashi smiles softly. "It's okay, once you're done with your journey you'll go back home."

"Huh? What journey?" She asks him and his eyebrows furrow. "You said you were going on a journey to see the whirlpools," he says slowly and she chuckles. "Oh yeah! Sorry, your cute face made me forget all about it," she brushes off her previous lie from before.

"O-oh," his face turns red again and he places it in his hands. "Here's your food," the waiter brings them their food and Tera clasps her hands together, "Oh yummy!"

-

It's midday when Kakashi and Tera lean against a bar island. Tera puffs out some smoke tapping the excess off. "So," she starts and he looks up from his journal. "Yeah?"

She stares at him with a slight smile, taking another puff of smoke. "Are you a virgin?" She asks suddenly and Kakashi starts to choke on his spit. "W-what? Why do you want to know?" He chokes out with a cough. Tera sends him a closed eye smile, "Just curious!"

"I'm not," he meant to say it in a confident voice but it came out in a whisper she barely caught it. Tera leans closer to him, "Can't wait to see what kind of tricks you have up your sleeves," she whispers while being an inch away from his lips. "What do you mean by that?" He asks her with slightly wide eyes.

"I think you know what I mean-"

"Hey! Get that shit out of my bar, I can feel the sexual tension and it's suffocating!" An old man nags and Tera chuckles, killing her cigarette before grabbing Kakashi's hand.

'Where's my game when I need it? I feel so uncool right now, where's Jiraiya when he's actually useful?' The two of them walk to the small lake the village has to offer.

"So do you want to be a poet for the rest of your life or something?" She asks him while laying on the grass beside him. "Probably," he replies while looking at the calm water.

"Hm," Tera hums with her eyes closed. "Do you have a job in your village? Or do you plan to travel for the rest of your job?" He asks Tera while resting his chin on his knees.

"I don't work, don't plan to. Honestly, I have so much money it's insane," Tera brags to herself in a sad tone. "If you don't work how do you have so much money?"

Amaterasu looks at him, "Just because I don't work doesn't mean I never did, I do the simple thing call save. Also, my dad gives me money, I'm his only child and he spoils me rotten."

"So you're a brat," he states and Tera sends him a wink. "In more ways than one cutie," she tells him seductively, and Kakashi sweatdrops while backing away. "You're such a flirt," he chuckles out with a pink face. "Just for you, honestly, I never met someone who's just as pretty as me."

Kakashi looks at her his hands on his lap. "You're pretty self-obsessed, huh?" Amaterasu eyes him with a serious look on her face. "Got a problem? If you can't handle me you're just wasting my time at this point. I know my worth," Kakashi starts to stutter and sweatdrop.

"O-oh no, that-that wasn't what I m-meant," he explains and she clicks her tongue. "It's just all the women I know are just calm and they care what other people say. Not that it's a bad thing to be like that but...with you, you're different and wild, I admire that."

Amaterasu stares at him for a long second before giggling. "You're lucky you have a nice face or else I would have punched earlier!"