❀ you're beautiful.

(⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

05

.05

It's been a couple of days since he came into the village and Kakashi has gotten nowhere with the mission. There are no more accidents and no more information.

On the other hand, Kakashi and Tera have been hanging out a lot, they have gotten close and Kakashi has grown slight feelings for Amaterasu, despite knowing her for three days.

"So, you've told me about you and your interests, but what about your family? What are they like?" Kakashi asks Tera as they walk a trail in the forest. "My family? Well there's nothing to really say about him," she mutters and he hums questionably. "Him?"

"I only ever knew my dad. I mean, he's the best! He raised me right, taught me the important things like ninjutsu and religion and stuff. It's just...I kinda grew tired of his preaches about the Lord, and I ran away. I picked a destination and began on a journey. However," Tera looks at the ground with a soft smile.

"I guess some things he taught me stuck to me you know? His ways are becoming mine," Kakashi listens to her go on about her father until they reached a cliff. 

"Huh," she stops herself. "I guess I really did have something to say about him," she giggles out and they sit beside a tree, watching the sunset.

She looks outwards at the orange sun. "So what about your family?" She asks without looking at him. "I don't have a family," he says and Tera looks at him. "No family? That bad huh?"

"It isn't that they're bad it's just I had limited time with them. I have no siblings and both of my parents died when I was young," Tera places her chin on his shoulder.

"Well if it were a different life maybe we could've been something and then I'd make you a new family!"

"U-uh what!" Tera giggles, "Take a breather Kakashi, I was only joking!"

Kakashi looks at her happy self as she separates herself from his shoulder. "You're beautiful," he tells her and she stops laughing. "W-what?" It was time for her to stutter. "I said," he gently grabs her chin before pressing his lips on hers for a short moment.

Removing his lips from hers he looks into her eyes. "You're beautiful."

-

Kakashi looks up at the starlit sky with a pink face and a smile on his face. Tera rests her back against his chest and soft snores escape from her. Kakashi rubs her arms with his thumb as he starts to feel sleepy. "I don't know why...but I'm so happy with you," he whispers, knowing well she isn't listening.