CHAPTER THREE: "in a café, i watch it begin again"

Depuis le début

On the second thought, he wants to scratch that last part of his previous conceptualization and say that he had found someone who is profoundly perfect. A very young lad who had the eyes of a tiger but a marshmallow-hearted person. To whom he can associate the words 'brilliant,' 'fascinating,' 'astonishing,' 'breathtaking' and any words he can correlate with the word 'perfect.' For him, it was Taehyung.

More and more of daydreaming about the man he fancies that's why he was set out of the mood. He is now confused if the gorgeous man was the cure to his writer's block or a mere distraction to him. He held his pen and poked it on his cheek to think of a scene that would fit the plotline. He tried rereading the previous ideas so he would get something, but he got nothing. That's when he decided to close his journal and heard the soft knocks coming from his room followed by a husky voice calling for his name.

"I told you, Butler Min. My father bought me a huge alarm clock that's why you don't need to knock on my door just to wake me up," Jeongguk replied, stressing the word huge because the thing was an enormous one. He sighed, taking his journal and his pen with him to the room. He placed them above his vanity table. He saw his reflection in the mirror and removed the dirt in the corner of his eyes.

"Today's the day," he blinked and fixed his hair a little. He took his brush and tried to straighten his hair that was messed during his sleep but it just messed more because his hair became dry, being blown by the wind in their terrace earlier. He flinched when he heard more knocks on his door this time.

He went towards the doorway, getting annoyed a little. He knew they weren't doing this because they were teasing him but because they were probably just following orders from his father. He opened the door, ready to scold Butler Min for knocking on the door multiple times already but he was surprised to see a black-haired boy with glasses instead.

"T-Taehyung!" He almost shouted. He panicked that's why he accidentally slammed the door right in front of Taehyung's face. The older just chuckled about the other boy's reaction. "You can now enter my room! I'm inside my bathroom, wait for me until I'm presentable!" Jeongguk screamed, hoping Taehyung would hear him behind the door to his room.

He heard footsteps entering the room, assuming it was Taehyung. "What are you shy about? You still look good even if you haven't washed yet!" Taehyung shouted, obviously teasing Jeongguk. He didn't get any response from the boy.

On the other hand, Jeongguk was leaning against the wall of the bathroom, still shocked to see Taehyung right in front of his room and for god's sake, he isn't even properly dressed! His heart had pumped blood more than it usually does, almost pacing like he did heavy exercise that will make him breathless. Well, he was breathless to see Taehyung and to be seen by him bare everything!

It took Jeongguk twenty minutes of preparation inside the bathroom whilst Taehyung roamed around his room, staring at each frame, and spotting the canvas he had given to Jeongguk when they last saw each other. He smiled to himself, felt relieved and happy that Jeongguk does appreciate his hard work. Actually, he painted that purple flowers thinking of him. He believes Jeongguk is as beautiful as these flowers are.

When Jeongguk went outside the bathroom, he was now wearing bathrobes, with his hair falling in his face and water going down his neck as he obviously didn't dry his hair that much. "I went out to get my clothes. You didn't inform me that you are coming!"

"How am I supposed to do that?" Taehyung asked him as he put his finger on his chin. He had questioning look. Jeongguk went in front of his wardrobe and took some clothes. Taehyung crossed his arms while watching Jeongguk panic in front of him.