02. 𝘔𝘠 𝘞𝘐𝘍𝘌

Start from the beginning

You chuckle. He isn't the best at trying to be less suspicious, but you let it go. You nod your head in understanding, deciding not to question him further. "Alright. Let's head inside."

You're greeted by Mina and Jiro with a wave. Your classmate wearing glasses which you assume to be Iida Tenya, hands you a piece of paper to which you read as the curriculum sheets.

"Thanks Iida!" you thanked him before walking back to your seat quietly. You tuck the piece of paper inside your bag, not bothering to read it. You take out your phone, connecting your headset and start blasting music to your ears to drown the chatter.

You close your eyes and throw your head back to relax. However, you feel someone tap your hand that made you open your eyes reluctantly.

Mina stood next to your chair with a bright smile. A red head and a blonde haired boy stood behind her, smiling shyly at you. "What's up Mina?" you take off your headset and face her.

"Just wanna introduce these two guys. Kirishima Eijiro and Kaminari Denki," she said. "They kept pestering me to introduce them to you since they're too shy to actually talk to you!" she giggled and winks at the two boys.

"Mina you don't have to call us out like that," Denki pouted, a tiny blush on his cheeks. "Anyway, nice to meet you Takahashi!"

"Same here!" you nod appreciatively. "You can just call me Y/n." The two boys seem genuinely happy just from talking to you that you couldn't help but chuckle. You four talked a bit more about each other until Todoroki and Yaoyorozu enters the class together.

Your eyes follow the two chat as they go back to their seats, wondering what they could've talked about in private. Todoroki looks unbothered as usual but you notice him rubbing his thumb and index finger together. He's sleepy.

He tries his best to nod at whatever she's talking about, though Todoroki isn't hiding the fact that he's uninterested. Yaoyorozu doesn't seem to notice that.

"Is that fine, Y/n?" Denki questioned you, eyes trained on the pretty lady giggling next to Todoroki.

"They're just having a conversation," you answered with a shrug. You wonder why he suddenly asked that question. "Though it really just looks one sided to me," you whispered the last part.

"But aren't you two dating?" Denki continued.

"They're not dating at all!" Mina answered for you and she pulls you closer for a hug, your cheek pressing at her plump chest. "Right?"

You smile, "That's right. We're not dating."

❅✦❅

Your eyes sparkle towards the number one hero of Japan, All Might, in his glory. He's standing in front of you in the flesh as your teacher. You've heard stories about him everywhere, but this is your first time seeing him in person.

All Might had instructed the class to change into their hero costume for the afternoon activity. Your hero costume is a dark blue body suit with belt, white boots, and visor to protect your eyes.

You wait for Shotō to arrive at Ground Beta, and when he did, you're not impressed with his hero costume. Not at all. His hero costume is a total whack and you can't deny it.