🖤🥀|𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔟𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰|🥀🖤

Start from the beginning

Aidan soon slowed down when we got to our usual hide-out spot that was sworn to secrecy.

Aidan switched off his motorcycle,the engine quieting down. He kicked down the stand, so it would stand on it's own before hopping off and holding out his hand to help me off.

We both sat down on the ground next to each other, me leaning against him and resting my head on his shoulder and him wrapping his arm around me as we both admired the clear sunset that had not a cloud in sight.

I then felt Aidan's arm move from behind my back, and he started to take off his black leather jacket, then wraping it around me before putting his arm back in place.

Damn I didn't give a shit what anyone said, this boy was the one.

-My parents said he was a bad influence.
-My friends said he was a dickhead, just using me for me body
-My brother said he had bad intentions
-His friends said I was controlling
-His parents said I was a slut

In my eyes he was perfect.

And I knew he saw me the same.

"You know y/n, I've been thinking.." Aidan started.
"Mhm?" I hummed back in response. Aidan let out a sigh.
"We should run away together," He said, looking down at me looking up at him. The corners of my mouth lifted up.
"Really?" I asked, sitting up a bit so I could look into his eyes properly.
"Yeah. We could go anywhere. Anywhere you want, I'll take you there. I have enough money and I'll buy us a nice place and we can just forget about everyone and-" I cut him off my smashing my lips against his again. He seemed suprised at first, since he was in mid-sentence and not expecting this sudden kiss, but soon went with it. I rested my hand on the side of his face to pull him closer and deepen the kiss, but I still wanted more. I then got on top of his lap, straddling him and putting both my hands on the back of his neck and head, causing his leather jacket to fall off my shoulders.

Neither of us stopped though, only went deeper and deeper. He had his hands secured around my sides, motioning his lips up and down against mine passionately. I gently bit his bottom lip slightly, causing him to let out a soft groan into my mouth which made me shudder lightly.

I then remembered I still needed to give Aidan an answer. I pulled away, but he chased after my lips longingly, so I tugged the back of his hair, causing him to stop.
"I'd love nothing more than to run away with you Aidan," I whispered to him, a smirk then appearing on his face, then pulling me back into our loving kiss. He moved his soft pair of lips to my jaw, I then lifted my head up so he could access my neck, and he did with no hesitation. Aidan's lips danced across my skin sloppily and desperately, and I let out a light moan. I felt him smirk smugly against my neck, and with that, he flipped us over, me now laying on my back on the ground and him lingering above me. One hand grabbed the back of my head, the other was cupped around my cheek as he continued making love to my neck, searching for my sweet spot. I moaned when he finally found it, and almost instantly, Aidan started sucking on the same spot. My breath hitched and I placed my hand around the back of his head, pushing him against me more, and he only sucked harder. I knew it would leave a nasty hickey, and my mom and dad would be furious, but I didn't care. I would be running away soon which would mean no more rules. No more curfew. No more being grounded. No more having to sneak out in the middle of the night. No more doing this and doing that or not doing this and not doing that.

I make my own rules now.

"Let's run away tonight," I managed to say. Aidan suddenly stopped in his tracks and looked down on me, with pure excitement and hope in his eyes.
"God I love you," He breathed out before going back to taste the sweet taste of my skin again.
"I love you too," I whispered, then let him carry on giving me more hickeys.

~

Aidan dropped me home at 10. We had our plan all set out.

We would go back home, pack a bag each, then he would come pick me up at 10:30 then go drive off on his motorcycle to start our new life together.

I saw my parents car parked up on our drive, but I was so ready to face them.

I stormed into my house and immediately went upstairs, not even acknowledging my mom and dad in the living room.
"Y/N WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" My mom screamed, chasing me up the stairs. I said nothing, but just burst in my room and grabbed a bag from under my bed. My mom followed me into my room and stood in the doorway.
"You sneaked out again didn't you?!" She yelled, already knowing the answer, so I totally blanked her.
"ANSWER ME!" She screamed, clasping my wrist and swivelling me around to face her. She gasped at the sight of several purple hickey's planted all around my neck.
"He did this to you didn't he.." She slightly whispered in shock.
"Yeah well I let him," I replied cockily.
"What have I told you about that boy y/n! I don't want you going anywhere near him!" She shouted and I smirked.
"That's a shame, because I'm running away with him. Tonight. And there is nothing you can do to stop me mother!" I yelled back at her, grabbing some of the things I wanted to take with me and some clothes.
"YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY WITH HIM?! HE'll SCREW YOU OVER AND LEAVE YOU FOR DEAD WITHIN A WEEK!" She screeched at me.
"Aidan isn't like that, he loves me and I love him, and I couldn't give two shits about what you think of him! I am sick to death of you controlling me all the time, and I won't take it any longer!" I shot back, shoving my things in my bag as quickly as I could. My mom was speechless, desperately trying to string a sentence together to stop me but she couldn't. And I loved it. I zipped up my bag, slumped it over my shoulder and pushed straight past her. Practically running down the stairs and out the house.

I slammed the door behind me and saw Aidan waiting for me, making me instantly feel better.

He grinned at me.
"You ready?"
"For sure," I replied confidently, kissing his cheek and then hopped on the back.
"Quick, drive, before my mom comes running out with a gun," I joked, but I was secretly nervous too. Aidan chuckled and revved up the engine.

We then drove off into the night together, fully prepared to spend the rest of our lives with each other, and each other only.