The Breakfast Club

Lucie fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. But was woken to Lilly hitting her with a pillow.

"What - did - you - do - last - night?" she said, each word inbetween hitting Lucie with the feathery weapon.

"What do you mean?" Lucie said sitting up in be, still half asleep. until she remebered the events of last night. she broke into fits of laughter and Lilly, Marlene and Alice looked at her, accusingly then laughed themselves.

"So it was you then." said Alice between breaths. Lucie looked up at her friends and looked fake hurt.

"Why whatever do you mean?" she said inocently.

"Well we don't actually know, all they boys came down into the common room carrying their bedsheets and the clothes they were wearing yesterday. They headed in the way of the laudry." said Lilly.

Lucie caved and told Lilly, Alice and Marlene the events of the night before and the laughing continued. it felt good to laugh. Lucie can't remeber the last time she was friends with someone with her age, she enjoyed it. And Lilly asked:

"A pink sparkily teddy bear? Oh i can't imagine."

"And Remus dropped Sirius? Like full on dropped him?" asked Marlene.

"Right on his back, must've hurt but he was so drunk he didnt react. Only fits of laughter." declared Lucie.

---------------------------------------------------

Lucie headed down to breakfast in the Great Hall, as the girls continued to unpack their belongings. Lucie planned on getting hers later in the afternoon.

She placed heself on a Gryffindoor table, fairly centural to the room. It wasn't crowded nor deserted. The room was filled with the slit hum of chatter and laughter and cutlery hitting plates. Lucie sat by herself and eating cereal whilst reading the back of the cereal box because she forgot her book upsairs. Infact she bearly noticed the four people swifty approaching her table at all.

They sat around her at the seats at the table. Making it almost impossible to slip away like she had on the train. The box she was reading was stolen from her grasp.

"I was reading that you know. Rude." She muttered to herself.

"Tough, I don't care. now what happened last night?" Lucie looked up, spoon still in hand, to see Sirius holding her crereal box hostage to her right. Remus to her left and then Peter and James on the opposite side of the table.

"Well a great deal happened last night, I myself, was sorted into Gryffindoor. I recall you calling that one Sirius if i remember correctly. Everybody give a big clap for Mr Black over here." her voice coated in sarcasm. She pattered his shoulder, but they were all still staring at her as if she told them Santa wasn't real at a young age.

"Cut the bull shit Lucie." said Peter in a flat tone. Lucie pretended to be surprised.

"Peter Petigrew you should know better. There are childerent present." she pointed to James who did not look impressed but Remus did give a small laugh. Sirius probably would have to if his head wasn't trying to kill him.

"Okay so, true story, its late by the way. I was in the common room reading when you loonatics walk in. drunk as fuck. Like seriously am I the only responsible one around here?" she paused

"If you're waiting for us to agree with you then we're going to be here a very long time." said Remus.

"Okay...... noted. so you walk in drunk, I make joke and make James say dumb stuff that makes the rest of you laugh and worse comes to worse. Remus drops Sirius." Sirius shoots a look at Remus a look that says: 'seriously?'

"Come one Padfoot, i was as drunk as you were-" defended Remus befor Lucie cut in,

"Sirius was worse, way, way, worse. that two worses. two Remus Lupin."she pointed her spoon at Sirius and Lucie held up two fingers to make her point. All four boys just looked at her, unimpressed and she giggled.

"What?" said James.

"Now im just taking the piss." She laughed at the awful pun that only confirmed she was the culprit of the prank she preformed. They all looked so just.... done.

"At least i put you all in bed, that was nice." Lucie protested, trying to add a balance to the scale that was last night. No one said anything.

"I've heard rumors that you guys are the pranksters around here, does this mean I'm at the top of your hit list?"she asked jokingly. Remus sighed then laughed a bit.

"Love, I think you're the only name on it right now." He confessed.

"Cool, I gotta go move some of my stuff." Lucie got up from the table and began to walk away when she spun on her heels and said, "Oh and by the way James, two things," he looked up at her, " I last night i apologised for hitting you in the jaw because i thought you wouldn't remember it. but i actually want you to remember to yeah... im sorry."

"i appreciate it and the second thing?...." he questioned,

"If Lilly calls you a Pink sparkily teddy bear you brought that on yourself." and with that Lucie turned and swiftly exited the Great Hall. leaving the boys wondering what the hell just happened.

===========================================

i promise the actual plot is starting soon just bear with me but i think they boys are starting to warm up to Lucie