Friends? Ha, Nope.

Lucie had learned that the boys'names were: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Petigrew. All resisdent Gryfindoors at Hogwarts.

"Lucie, how come we've never seen you around before? You look about our age and based on what I've seen you have it in you to be a Gryfindoor, because poor James here just got a wakeup call. But we havent seen you in the common room or in classes." Sirius questioned after half an hour of Lucie's silence. James, Peter and Remus also listened to the question.

"I guess you could say I'm new. This year might be my first." said Lucie, quietly, looking at Sirius.

"What do you mean 'might'?" questioned Peter, he was quiet but observant. Attention was turned back to Lucie. But the train had stopped and Lucie took this as her chance to escape the occuring interigation. she picked up her bag and swiftly moved for the door. Remus, being closest to the door and lightning reflexes. Stood in her way as the door slid open.

"Got something to hide, love?" said Remus looking down at her. James stood up and Lucie turned to look at him.

"You might as well just tell us, no secret stays that way. Its only a matter of time." james said, with a threatening tone in his voice. "What is it?..." he continued, Lucie felt her fist tense beside her. "have an 11th toe? kill somebody? family a-" he didn't finish. He didnt finish because Lucie's fist collided with his face and she could tell it would leave a bruise. With everyone in shock, including Lucie, she took her opportuity and slid underneath Remuses arm. She was gone.onto the open platorm, flooded with people in identicle robes.

Lucie felt lost, and that she could scream and no one would even look at her twice. James Potter and his crew had turned a memory in Lucie's Mind that she would have rather remained untouched.