Anastasia Dominique - Thalia+Percabeth

Heeeeey! I hope you guys like this first mortal meeting demigod bit! It is about my personal favorite demigod, THALIA GRACE! Who is your fav? I hope you like it! I'll gladly take constructive criticism, but I'm new at this so please be nice! Once again, sit back, relax, and let the drama unfold! Mwahahaha!...Also, I am not our wonderful yet extremely evil Uncle Rick! So all of his amazing characters belong to him and not me *cries*!

Anastasia Dominique:

Hey losers. You should all know who I am and if you don't, you must live under a rock. My daddy is head of the biggest architecture company in the world, except for Athenian Architecture. What a boring name! "Dominique Builders" is so much more creative (Ah yes...so...unique?)! I have sparkling green eyes that go with every designer outfit, straight blonde hair that is most definitely not dyed, and hot make-up that makes every boy fall for me.

"Have any of you heard of Percy Jackson?" Coach I-don't-care-what-his-name-is asked and I was pulled out of my daydream about my stunning self. Percy Jackson is the youngest and hottest Olympic swimmer ever. He has a strong body, a perfect tan, sea-green eyes, and messy raven black hair.

"OMG! Of course! Eeeeee!" Me and my minions squealed. I'm not even going to pretend to call them my friends, because they're not! I swear, if I ever meet Percy Jackson, he'll be mine. For now, I'm onto my fourth boyfriend of the week.

 "We will be watching an interview with him today!" Coach I-still-don't-care said excitedly.

 I leaned against my boyfriend, Matt, who put his strong arms around my slim waist. He'd never know, but I was pretending that I was snuggled up against Percy. "Hey, babe!" He whispered softly into my ear. I sighed contently, imagining that it was a different voice.

 Coach clicked on the gym TV that showed Percy, a blonde woman, and an interviewer sitting outside a giant pool in California. As she talked, the interviewer looked at Percy's bare chest and smiled dreamily at him. He smiled back obliviously. The blonde woman smacked his arm and rolled her ugly grey eyes.

 "Wow! He's such an idiot!" I heard that punk-girl, Thalia, mutter. Pretty much the entire class turned to her. "I'm sorry, did I say that too quietly? He's an idiot!" She shouted while laughing. How could she even think that?

 "Excuse me?" I demanded, stomping up to her, "You think that Percy Jackson is an IDIOT?" I was shocked when she held her ground and didn't shrink back. None of the pathetic, weak girls I've bullied before have held their ground. By now, our teacher had muted the TV and everyone was watching us.

 "You would think he was an idiot if you met him!" She retorted.

"Puh-lease!" I snorted. Like she had met THE Percy Jackson! I get everything I want, but even my dad couldn't get me a date with him. There was no way that this fifteen year old nobody who skipped grades could have met him! "Sure, you've met Percy Jackson and I am the Queen of the World!" I said, note the sarcasm.

"Fine! Turn the noise back on then!" She barked. Our coach turned it back on and Thalia yanked out her phone. I leaned over her shoulder as she scrolled through her contacts.

She called whoever the contact "Kelp Head" was, and remarkably, Percy's phone rang at the same time. On the TV, Percy didn't seem to notice the buzzing phone in his pocket. The blonde girl fished it out and answered. "Hello, this is Annabeth." Said 'Annabeth's' voice over the TV.

Thalia pressed the speaker button on her phone and said, "Hey, Annie! Could you put me on speaker, please?"

We all thought that Thalia was bluffing until Annabeth unmuted and responded, "Sure Thals!" We heard her through the TV at the same time her voice came through the phone.