•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

meanwhile on the other side of the place, showed a group of boys who all went to the same school. most of them were excited as they held onto someone new to the group.

"you're going to love it here jungwon. it's the dream school." one of them mentioned, to be specific, sunoo.

the emotion shown in jungwon's face cannot be read well. he looked like a robot for even his friends failed to identify what he was feeling. "is everything okay? you don't seem to impressed." heeseung, the eldest among the group questioned jungwon.

"to be honest with you all.." jungwon finally spoked, earning the entire group's attention.‏‏‎ ‎

"...this school has so difference compared to the one i was in before, in fact, it doesn't even look or feel special."

the group was speechless. this boy really talks straightforwardly huh?

"that's what you thing jungwon. you haven't even spent a day in the school, don't judge it yet." sunghoon said to lighten up the mood as he wrapped his arm around jungwon's shoulders.

the rest of the crew nodded in agreement, making jungwon think about the idea.

"fine, i'll give it a chance-- but only for tomorrow. if i end up finding this place boring, i'll move back to my old school. does that sound like a deal."

sunghoon sighed relief and smiled. "fine, deal."

‎•❅──────✧next day✧──────❅•

"is that the new kid?"

"i heard he just moved here yesterday."

"he looks good, not gonna lie."

"oh how to be in the same class as him."

whispers can be heard around the campus as jungwon, the new student walks by. he didn't bother shutting them up, but when he glared towards some of the students. they immediately closed there mouths.

he just knew he wanted to get out of here.

"hey jiyeon, have you've seen the new dude?"

jiyeon answered a hum, all of her focus was on the book she was currently reading. yena looked at jiyeon's busy side and rolled her eyes. with no other choice, she snatched to book from her hands, finally earning her focus.

"yena, i'm politely asking you to give me my book back."

"not until you answer my question first." yena spoke and passed the innocent book towards heejin. "fine what was your question?"

yena let out a huge smile and slowly approached the clueless girl. "see that boy over there? he's the new student."

jiyeon followed yena's gaze and raised a brow. "oh him? yeah, he's in my class." she calmly answered and took back her book.

"HE IS?!" heejin and yena yelled, gaining weird looks from students and jiyeon bowed to them in embarrassment.

"can you two shut up? you know how much i hate getting attention." she spoke under her breath while slightly slapping their arms.

"don't you see jiyeon? it's meant to be. you've finally found your prince who will save you from your miserable single life." heejin shook jiyeon's body full of excitement.

the girl felt bummed and a little annoyed. "i told you guys, i don't want a boyfriend. i'll get going. see you two in class."

the two pouted as they still couldn't convince jiyeon to have a fresh new relationship.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"well, it's been an entire day here and nothing interesting happened. i'm moving back." jungwon sighed and leaned against his locker.

"no, no, no, you're just not seeing the fun here-"

"because it doesn't even exist?"

sunoo on the other handl watched his friends fight and already had enough. "okay everyone just shut up. jungwon, i have a proposal."

jungwon, who suddenly felt interested out of boredom. "yeah? go on."

"we'll make you do something here that will make you stay." he proposed.

the younger laughed and spoke. "you're serious? as if you guys can stop me from moving. alright then, what is it?"

"ask someone out." sunoo grinned.

jake who was also listening, pulled back sunoo. "sunoo what the hell are you talking about? you know jungwon has never dated."

"don't worry jake i've got this." sunoo patted his shoulder and grabbed yena's wrist who was coincidentally passing by. "hi sunoo, how can i help you?"

"do you perhaps know any girl here who is you know, available?"

yena's eyes literally had stars once she heard that question. she pushed the boys aside until she was finally facing jungwon.

"hi jungwon, i'm kim yena. i'm friends with these boys too and i want to recommend someone who you should ask, is that okay?"

jungwon hesitated at first but agreed as he found this request as a challenge.

"i want you to ask out my friend, kang jiyeon."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•