Chapter 25

Jennie's POV

As usual I have nothing to do at home so I decided to bring the twins for a walk.

"Mommy my feet hurts." Magnus complained. We've been only walking for five minutes and they are already complaining like they run a 10 km race.

"You shouldn't have made us walk." Chase said to me.

This is Lisa's fault she always carry them when we are going out.

"No it's exercise so quit whining." I held their hands tightly and we continued walking around.

"Mommy I wanna go home and sleep. I am going to die in here." Again with Magnus and his exaggeration.

"Then walk or I will leave you here." I let go of their hands and made a long stride, actually more likely tiny quick steps. I heard them groaned and followed me to hold my hands again.

"Come on this is not bad. Besides mommy really needs someone to walk with her." I said, their tiny hands clutch on mine again.

"But you have baby sister with you." Chase said.

"Yeah. She should go with you and walk as well." Magnus butt in.

"Silly, baby sister is sleeping inside mommy she can't walk." But soon, soon we will walk with baby sister.

Im almost nine months. Surprisingly, I can still do a lot. I can still jump though I don't really do it. I can still walk many meters and of course I can drive.

I don't rely myself on Lisa anymore. She is an asshole, but I may not need her I just don't want to leave her for my kids.

She is having an affair with her colleague which by the way I don't give a fuck. I won't let her go and be happy with her, I am not the only going to suffer in her. What does she think? She's lucky?

(A/N: Ano ka chicks?)

"Mommy... I want ice cream." I sighed and we walked together towards the ice cream truck.

"What flavor you want?" I asked.

"Uyu!" They answered in unison. Both of them giggled and poked each other on the nose.

They gotten along cause Lucas taught them that I am not allowed to be stressed or something. Good thing my babies understand their mommy's situation.

"I also want sprinkles." Magnus said. I nodded and told the man to add sprinkles on his ice cream.

"Here you go ma'am." He gave me three soft serves. I handed them their respective ice creams and we took a sit on the bench near.

"This is so good mommy." Chase said. I nodded and wiped his lip with ice cream stain.

"I wish dada is here to eat ice cream with us." I heard Magnus mumbled.

"We got cool uncle Harry. And he gives us a lot of toys. We can eat ice cream with him." Chase butted in.

"But he is not our dada. He is JB hyung's dada." Magnus said. I sighed and looked from afar.

I had told them the truth a month ago. JB didn't take it well at first cause he loves Lisa too much and he doesn't to be anyone's son except Lisa. But Harry assured him he is not asking to be his Dad just a friend or maybe an uncle. Which he accepted.

Everyone accepted the truth yet Lisa still doesn't. She had completely closed her mind for me and I can feel her heart is starting to close as well.

"Finish?" I asked them when I saw their cup empty. They turned upside down and wiped their lips with the back of their hands.

"Let's go."

---

When we gotten home, my other kids was already home. Lucas helped me with the twins, I asked him to take them to bath. While Lily and Ezra I told them to prepare what I need to cook. Our house became united when Lisa distant herself from me. Like the twins, Lily stopped bickering with her younger brother. She stopped insulting him about his looks.

"You get the ingredients, I'll chop'em up." She said to Ezra.

"Okay." He gotten inside the pantry.

"Always be like this, okay?" I told Lily. She turned around and hugged me.

"I love you mommy." She exclaimed. I kissed her cheeks and told her to continue what I asked her to do.

"I will choose you than her." She added.

"She's still your Dada, okay?" But still she is a bitch, she rolled her eyes and goes back doing her thing.

I went upstairs and checked on the nursery. I had it repainted weeks ago and I already stuffed it with new baby things. I used the money I saved when I was still working. I don't want to asked Lisa to pay for it since she is shoving in my face that she is the money maker in our house.

I put everything in place. Then I picked up the elephant plushie I bought in a baby store yesterday.

"Baby bean do you like this?" I asked my stomach while showing the stuffed toy.

She kicked inside me and I felt really happy that she respond so well to me. Lisa talked to her sometimes especially when she thinks I am asleep.

I always hear that she is wishing that she is really her daughter. Every night I will hear her the same words. I don't know if I will be hurt that she is doubting me or will be happy that she is at least talking to our baby.

Hays.....

I turned around to exit the nursery, but I stopped when my phone vibrated inside the pocket of my dress. I took it out and Lisa was calling me.

Weird this is the first time she called me again after months. Nonetheless I answered it.

"Hello?" I can't hear anything. Actually there is.

There is a faint noise coming from the other noise.

I put it in speaker and the sounds become loud and clear.

"Oh shit! Lisa yes!"

I am mad at her yes. But I still love her.

I felt myself weakened as I kept listening to what they are doing.

"Lisa! Fucking shit!"

I balled my fist and hang up the call. I started walking downstairs and I can feel my eyes heating up.

I should not cry....

I should not cry....

When I reached the kitchen I asked Ezra and Lily to go in the living room and I will continue what they were doing.

I took the knife but I quickly put it down when I felt tightening in my abdomen.

I clutched it tightly as I felt the same pain I felt years ago.

Please not again....