Chapter 31

Jennie's POV

I can say Lisa did really change. She was more responsible now and doesn't act very stupid like what she is. But what still irritates me is that she was inseparable from our little bean.

She never let go of him making him clingy. He is wherever she goes excluding bathroom and school, Lisa still goes to school while me I am staying in the condo to look after Lucas. It has been almost two months since I gave birth to him and it was the most beautiful day of my entire life, though the thought of other students seeing my vagina creeps me out it was still the best event ever happened.

"Im home show me my baby." I giggled as I heard Lisa's voice. Lucas smiled widely hearing his Dada's voice.

I let him on top of the bed with blankets slightly covering him, while he is on his tummy. He was about to cry but Lisa came in, he raised his head and looks at Lisa.

 He was about to cry but Lisa came in, he raised his head and looks at Lisa

Lisa picked him up and cooed him.

"Awe my baby missed Dada.... I missed you too my love." She said and showered him with kisses. My heart melted at the sight of two of the most important person in my life interacting with each other.

If I know hating her would lead to this I wouldn't change it for the world.

"Mommy join us." Lisa said in a small voice. I smiled and walked towards them.

I can say that everything really did change between us ever since we found out we're having a child.

I stood right next to her and she encircled her free hand around my waist. She placed a loving kiss on top of my forehead and whispered sweet nothings.

Lisa's POV

"Sleep tight little bean." I kissed Lucas head after I put him inside his crib.

I walked in the bed and joined Jennie. I rest my head against her shoulders and peaked inside the book she is reading.

"You really love reading this don't you?" I asked her.

"Well I like norse mythology and this story really fits in my liking so well. It is a perfect combination of modern times and myths." She said, I nodded and kissed her cheeks.

"Jagi...." I called her, she glanced at me.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." I told her, she blushed hard and she closed her Magnus Chase book and put it on the side.

"I love you too...." She said and kissed me on the lips.

"Let's sleep.." I told her, she nodded and removed her specs.

She put it on top of her book and turned off the lamp. I pulled the duvet and covered our body.

I looked at her face that has been illuminated by the moonlight. She looks so beautiful. I caressed her face and gave her a lot of kisses all over it.