Chapter 1: We are back again bitches!!!

Disclaimer: if you are gonna read this make sure you aren't either sensitive nor insensitive idk bye....

3 years later....

Jennie's POV

And here I come again...

So it has been years. It has been tough managing a household full of hard headed kids. Good news! I am not pregnant and I didn't bear a child for the past three years. Thank god my uterus had finally rested, I decided to ask my OB to put IUD inside me, meaning I wouldn't be having or bearing a child within 3 to 10 years. Though Lisa wanted to try for another girl. But I told her I am done carrying her minions and pained my ass every goddamn day of my life.

"Magnus get down!" I shouted as my three year old son climb up the kitchen counter and started taking off his clothes.

"I don't want to...." He said and took off his diaper last and throwed it away.

"God damn it! If you don't listen to mommy I will return you inside your dada's balls!" I shouted. He quickly jumped off and I caught him.

"Cover your tutu and go to your brother." I scolded him, his doe eyes looks up to me and he jut out his lower lip.

"Not gonna happen. I am immuned." I told him, he huffed and picked up his clothes and run butt naked to the living room.

"No!" I heard Chase screamed.

I rolled my eyes and let them. Yes, they were born the same day, almost all of their features are identical, but they are not the very best of friends. Chase is loathing Magnus so much. He doesn't like playing with his brother, his best friend is his sister and now he is starting to be like a little bitch Lily is.

"I don't want you! Mommy!!!" I heave a deep long sigh and slowly went to the living room.

Chase was pushing Magnus away. And of course Magnus wouldn't budge and just continued bothering him, he is still butt naked by the way.

"I just wanna play with you." Magnus said.

"But I don't want to."

I walked straight to them and pulled them away from each other.

"Mommy he doesn't like me." Magnus complained, Chase poke out his tongue at him.

"Sssssst.." I looked at him with my scary feline eyes and he cowers down.

"Didn't I told you to be nice?" I asked him, and this kid rolled his eyes at me. He really is testing me.

"And you." I turned my attention to Magnus. He closed his eyes and turned his head away.

"Didn't mommy told you to wear your clothes?" He tried running away but I held him. I took his clothes and put it on him.

"Do not remove it. If you do Im gonna call the boogie man." He pursed his lips and nodded. I kissed his cheeks and made him seat down on the couch.

"Do not fight. Mommy needs to cook." I said, I gave him my phone so he can watch those annoying cocomelon videos instead of bothering his twin brother.

"And you don't be too mean. Or else I will send you to cops so they can lock you up." I threatened him, the scowl on his face faded and he nodded.

"Go back to playing. Do not fight." I placed a kiss on his cheeks as well before going back to what am I supposed to be doing.

As I was steering the pot full of gamjatang someone tugged on my shirt, I turned around and looked down. Chase raised his hands up to me telling me to pick him up. I scoot down and carried him, He rested his head on my shoulders.

How do I know it was Chase? Simple I am his mom. I know everything about him. And also he is chubbier than Magnus.

"Mommy can I have some milk?" He mumbled sleepily behind my ears.

"Wait until mommy finish this." I told him, he said a small okay to me and embraced me tightly.

I turned off the heat and put the lid on. I went through the cupboard to get his baby bottle, I washed it a bit and shake off the excess water. I put milk on it and gave it to him. I also made one for Magnus cause everything he see his brother is eating, drinking or playing he also wants it.

I went back to the living room and saw Magnus almost falling asleep while still watching. I sat down next to him and gave him the baby bottle, I took my phone and he whined but I gave him a scary look making him quiet.

"Sleep....." I said in a stern voice, he nodded and put the silicone nipple inside his mouth and crawled towards me. Chase is about to kick him away when held his foot.

"Don't..." I told him, he growled and put back his head on the crook of my neck.

I caress both of them until they had fallen asleep. As much as it is so hard taking care of these two I enjoy being their mother. It gives me challenge to be a better one.

"I love you both." I placed a kiss on their cheeks.

I gently removed Magnus rest from me and placed the couch pillow under his head, then I placed his twin right next to him. They hugged each other tightly and it was the cutest.

As I was admiring them sleep like a little angel that they weren't a loud thud pulled me in trance. Then a loud yelling entered my ears. The twins woke up and punched each other on the face, now both of them is crying.

Great! Just great! Now I need to stop them.

I looked at the entrance of our house and saw Ezra running towards me, following behind is his brothers and sister.

"Stop right there young man." I said, he stopped running and stood in his place.

"Are you the one shouting?" I asked him, his eyes widen and his lips formed a thin line.

I turned and picked both of the little boys.

"Tell me JB are you the one shouting?" I asked him again, he nodded. His siblings standing in his back looked away cause they knew I am angry.

"Now make your brother stop from crying. I told you before do not enter the house shouting. Do not close or open the door loudly. But you didn't listen to me. Now look at these two they are crying because you didn't obey me. So I want you to make them stop and if not I will ask your dada to cut off your allowance." I said firmly, his older siblings started giggling. I looked at them and pointed my fingers at them.

"I will include you three." I said and they whined out loud.

"Why are we included?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah why?" Aaron added.

"Stupid Ezra." Lily said.

"Silence!" I shouted. They all pursed their lips.

"Make the twins stop or I will really ask Lisa." I said. All of them nodded and they took the twins from my hold.

I turned around and I can hear the twins cried louder. Only I can make the two stop so let this be a punishment for them.

"Shhhhhh make him stop!" I heard Lucas said.

"No make Ezra stop him!"

"Why me?"

"Cause this your fault."

By the way.........

Welcome back to my world!