Chapter 8

"Hey...." I stopped playing with my pen and looks at Momo. I've been zoning out couple of hours ago cause last night me and my wife kinda argue about the twins bad behaviour. I know she is tired of them and I am no help when it comes to parenting.

"You okay? You seem out." Momo sat on my desk and took the pen I was playing.

"Yeah, just some stuff in the house." I answer her.

"Tell me. Enlighten me."

"I have six children and all of them are hard headed. My wife is getting tired of all of them and I can't help her with it." I answer her, she gave me a small nod.

"Well I have two siblings both younger than me. They have been my parents problem cause they are both stubborn. So I can really tell the struggles you are having." She said, she placed down the pen and took the picture frame on top of my desk.

"Your son seem old not old old but he is like an adult already, and you and your wife look really young." She said while looking at the small frame. I took it from her and check it out.

"I was young when my first child was born. I was around 18 and I think my wife she is about 19 that time." I replies, I put the frame back to it's place and that's where I realised my Lucas, my little bean is a man now. Time went by so fast and I couldn't keep up with it.

"You must be missing those times when he was a kid don't you?" She asked me again, I gave her a painful smile and nod.

It was only yesterday when I held his small body after Jennie emergency delivered him. It was one of my painful past ans regretted that it happened. I remember how long we stayed in the hospital and watch as he breath through tubes and how wires were connected on him to monitor his vital organs.

It was all my fault he experienced that, if I had stayed with Jennie that night none of those things would happen. But then if it didn't happen I wouldn't be having Aaron.

"I kinda notice this kid here he looks different from all of your children." Momo said, I know who she was pertaining.

"That's Ezra. He inherited my recessive genes that's why he doesn't look any of them." I told her.

"And this one? He looks like you but there's a subtle hint of someone else. I can't see it from your wife." She said again.

"Aaron.... He is my child with another woman." Her face changed into something after hearing what I said.

"What did your wife said about it?"

"Well she accepted him and she is in good terms with his mom so there's nothing to worry about."

We talked and talked and I did not realized the time. It was fun talking with her. She listens very well but I noticed that she is kinda touchy.

"It was nice talking to you." We stopped from walking and she gave me a peck on the cheeks.

"What was that for?" I asked her.

"Thank you for sharing your story to me." She said, I felt her hands went up to my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked her uncomfortably.

"Relax Im just gonna fix your collar." She fixed it and look down to her as she does so. It felt really weird every time I am looking at her.

"There.... You can go home now." She said, I nod my head and rode my car.

---

The kids are on the other room. Jennie doesn't want them to sleep with us anymore, and it is also a punishment for them since she knows this is one of their biggest fear and they will obey her once they realize what's wrong with them.

"Jennie..." I call for her. I scoot closer to her and hugged her back.

"Baby we are alone maybe we ca-

"Lisa I am tired not today please." She mumbled, I kissed her shoulder then her neck trying to change her mind and convince her so it tonight.

"Please baby, I've been needing you for almost a year now. I need you." I whispered to her.

She removed my arms wrapping around her body and got off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked her. She didn't answer me and just wore her slippers and exited the room.

I sigh and lay down straight the bed. Just understand her, she is tired. She is tired, but I am also tired.

I heave for air again and reached for my phone.

Watching porn is not the best option but it hurts down there.

I searched for brunette in the search bar and looked for a decent video which isn't composing of anything almost brutally beating up the girl's pussy.

When I found something for my liking, I put my left hand inside my boxers and stroked my shaft.

As I was enjoying the look on the girl's face as the man pounced on her from behind, I received a message from someone. I wanna ignore it and just continue my thing but I read it is from Momo. I stopped the video and pulled my hands out to check her message.

Momo: I know it is late but wanna tell you that you can always talk to me Lisa. I am all ears just for you.

I smiled at her consideration so I decided to reply.

Me: Thank you. I appreciate it. You know you can talk to me as well if you have problems. 😊😊😊

Momo: aw that is sweet of you. Anyways goodnight you take care. I know whatever problems you have with your wife you're going through it.

Me: Yeah hope so too... Goodnight mo!

Momo: Nite nite liliyah! 😘😘

The lust the was burning my body suddenly dissipate just by talking to her. She really is something and I like it.