Chapter 12

Lisa seats uncomfortably inside her classroom as the new teacher walk slowly, circling her. Momo trapped Lisa when her students left.

"M-miss Hi-hirai...." Lisa stutter, a knot formed at the back of her throat. She tried swallowing it, but it's no use. It only got stuck making her air passage tighter and tighter.

The new teacher seductively bit her lip and sat on Lisa's lap. She held the latters face between her palms and caress the soft skin of Lisa's face.

"You are so handsome Ms. Manoban." She leaned and whispered, Momo tugged down Lisa's earlobe earning a glutural moan from the thai.

"It's Missis... Mrs. Manoban." Lisa finally gulped down the knot. The Japanese girl smirked and circled her arms around Lisa's neck.

"So who is the other Mrs. Manoban? Does she care about you? She can't even give you what you want, right?" Momo asked, Lisa was about to answer when the girl smashed their lips together.

She was caught off guard but she kissed back nonetheless. She held the girl's hips and adjusted her on her lap. The woman on top started grinding Lisa's hardening shaft.

Lisa's body burned with fire. She started grinding back. Her mind was swirling with lust, she couldn't take it cause it has been a year since her wife left her dry.

"Fuck you are so hot....." She growled as Momo grind harder.

The latter unbutton  Lisa's top and snake her hand inside and roamed Lisa's glorious body. Lisa helped her removed it tossed it across the room. Next, she unbuckled her belt and popped open the button of her pants. Momo pulled down the fly and took off Lisa's pants. She knelt between Lisa's thigh and caressed the bulge forming in her boxers. She then hook her fingers on the waistband and pulled the material down slowly. Lisa lifted her butt helping Momo to remove her boxer. Her shaft spring out proudly, her tip was pulsing and oozing witg precum while her veins pops out and throbs. Momo smiled maniacally and leaned her head to give her head a lick. Lisa threw her head back as sensation shoot threw her body. Momo repeated the same thing until Lisa was whining and groaning in so much anticipation.

"Please..." Lisa said, Momo smiled and finally gave Lisa what she wanted. She engulfed the whole thing in one swift move. Lisa melted on her seat as Momo's warm mouth swallow her whole.

Lisa grabbed a handful of Momo's hair and made a make shift ponytail and thrusted her cock upwards.

"Oh fuck...." She let out a hoarse moan. Lisa kept her pace, she closed her eyes and threw her head aback, her lips parted and small whimpers spill out

"I love you honey." She opened her eyes when she heard Jennie's voice.

"Jagi I love you even though I am mean to you." Tears started forming in her eyes as she remember her family. She pushed Momo and the girl was taken aback at what she did.

"What the hell?"

"I can't. I love my wife...." She pulled up her boxers and pants, she buckled her belt back and picked up her top. She wore it and button it up.

Momo wipes her mouth and glared at Lisa.

"She doesn't need to know." Momo said, Lisa finished what she is doing and looks at the girl.

"You're a nice girl. You are smart and you have a high profession. I don't want to ruin it for you. Also I love my wife and children. I am sorry for doing this to you." Lisa said and exited the room leaving the girl in a messed up state.

She run to her car and contemplated at what happened.

"Honey, I love you... Please don't be mad at me anymore." Lisa banged her head on the steering wheel and cried hard.

"Fucking idiot. Why do you need to do the same mistake over and over Lisa?" She slapped herself and banged her forehead repeatedly on the wheel.

"Jennie loves you and you're gonna betray her just because of this. You fucking deserve to die."

On the outside....

Seulgi noticed that Lisa is doing something inside her vehicle, she walked towards it and knocked on the window.

Lisa stopped from what she is doing and rolled down the window for Seulgi. The girl was shook to see her forehead bleeding.

"What happened to you? Your head is bleeding." Seulgi said, Lisa touched her forehead and blood drawn in her hands.

"I fucked up Seul." Lisa said.

"I fucked up again." She cried. Seulgi opened the door and tapped her back trying to sooth her.

"Tell me." Seulgi said, Lisa leaned her head against Seulgi's stomach and cried harder.

"I let Momo give me head." Lisa said, Seulgi's tapping turned into a hard slapped.

"You idiot. Why did you do that?" Seulgi asked angrily. She pulled Lisa's ear and her bangs as well. The girl didn't answer and just cried.

"I don't want to lose Jennie and my kids again. I don't want that to happen Seulgi. I can't live without them."

"I was just talking to you about this awhile, yet you are here. Done something stupid again." Seulgi said, she opened Lisa's door and checked on the bleeding wound.

"This looks so bad. Let's go to the clinic. I know it is still open." Lisa was about to argue when Seulgi flicked her nose.

"Come on we don't want that to get infected, right?" Seulgi pulled her out the car and shut the door close.

She can't understand Lisa at all. Jennie is nice, yes sometimes she's a monster but she is not really that bad. And what is good with Jennie is that she is not a very materialistic person, she never saw the girl asked Lisa for things, maybe she does ask but it was only time she was asking from Lisa, which she can't give enough. Seulgi can't understand how they stayed this long with all the fights they have.

Stupid Lisa.....

She thought while she watch her friend being assisted by the school nurse.