Chapter 13

Jennie watch the front door waiting for her wife to go home. She admits it, she had been really hard with Lisa lately and she had been so harsh towards the girl. She loves Lisa so much so she regretted not giving her what she wants, now the woman is mad at her and she doesn't know how to please her since the girl didn't sleep with her last night.

The door opened and Lisa came in. Her eyes still puffy from her previous crying and there was a plaster on her forehead.

Jennie stood up and run to her quickly.

"Love I am sorry for shouting at you. Please forgive me." Jennie said, she kissed Lisa on the cheeks and tears poured down her eyes. The taller girl leaned down and hug her tight.

"I should be the one sorry to you." She cupped Jennie's face and look straight into her eyes. She saw love in it, the type of love that never goes dull and fades away even after a billion years.

"I am so sorry Jennie. I did something wrong please forgive me." Lisa cried, Jennie wiped her eyes and kissed her nose.

"I don't give a fuck anymore what mistakes or sins you do Lisa. I love you so much and that's what matters." Jennie said, Lisa cried harder hearing her wife's words.

"I don't deserve you." Lisa said, Jennie shook her head and kissed her wife on the lips.

"Shut up." Jennie continued and kissed Lisa slowly. Lisa kissed her back and she walked them towards the couch.

She sat down and let Jennie go on top of her. They kiss not caring if their kids could go downstairs and witness what they are doing.

"Wait..." Lisa said and pulled away from Jennie.

"What?"

"I need to take a bath" Lisa said cause she remembers that she need to wash off those trails Momo left in her body especially in her shaft. Jennie was about to protest when Lisa promised her she will comeback.

She gave Jennie a quick peck before ushering herself in the bathroom.

---

The two lay naked on top of their bed. They just had a wonderful love making  and Jennie is now regretting not letting to touch her for almost a year.

"So she gave you a head?" Jennie asked Lisa. As the girl told her about the incident with Momo. Surprisingly, Jennie is not mad.

"Im sorry that I let her love. I di-

"Shhhhh I know you did like it. I know you idiot. But I don't care, as long as you didn't stick it in her other hole I am fine." Jennie said. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows and looks at her.

"Why are you not angry? I am your wife and someone gave me a blowjob." Lisa said, Jennie rolled her eyes and slapped her chest lightly.

"Remember this Lisa, I married you, Everything in you. Your flaws, stiches, burns, everything. When I mean everything even your horny dick. So don't asked how come I am not mad." Jennie said, Lisa released a soft chuckle and kissed the top of her wife's head. She also let out a small I love you before hugging her tight.

"Anyways I have something to tell you." Lisa looks down on her, Jennie smiled widely.

"What?"

"I had my IUD removed weeks ago that's why I don't want you to touch me but now I am fine and today I am ovulating." Lisa's eyes widen at the confession, she sat and looks at her wife.

"You're kidding right?" Lisa asked again, Jennie shook her head and sat up as well.

"Since you wanted to have another daughter. Why don't we give it a try?" Jennie said, Lisa giggled and she squeal.

"Are you sure about this?" Lisa questioned, Jennie nodded and she couldn't contain her happiness.

"Oh my god I already have a name for her." Lisa said.

"Were still trying don't be too excited." Jennie pinched her cheeks and kissed her lips.

"But still I think the name is amazing." Lisa retorted, Jennie cocked her eyebrow ready to hear the ridiculous name Lisa has in store.

"Manobean."

Jennie weakly smiled, she turned so her back will be facing Lisa. While the latter hugged her from behind.

"Im so sorry. I love you so much Jennie." Lisa planted a soft kiss on the crook of her neck before sleeping.

Jennie bit her lip and tried suppressing her tears.

I love you too. But why do you need to cheat on me over and over? Is it because I am no longer like before? The one with the great body? Are you getting tired of me, me who is like a sack of potato? Or maybe you already knew?

Lisa looks down at her and she gave her a smile.

"Why you look sad? Did I do something wrong?" Lisa asked, Jennie shook her head and placed her hands in her wife's cheeks.

"Nothing I am just being my weird self. Don't mind me. Let's just sleep." Jennie said, Lisa nodded and peck her forehead, she closed her eyes and held Jennie tighter.

While Lisa was sleeping Jennie just watch her watch blew air out of her parted lips.

She traced Lisa's strong jaws down to her collarbone, she stopped on the small tattoo Lisa has. Jendeugie...

Jennie admired it for a second before she smooth down her hands on her wife's muscular chest.

She gave Lisa small kisses and soft touches. Before resting her head back against her chest.

She looks up the ceiling and took a trip to her past. The past she tried burying deep down her head. But keeps on coming back every time they fight about this kind of things. She tried shaking her head but she can see it flash before her eyes. She want it to stop but it is really haunting her.

"Love let's sleep." Lisa mumbled when she felt that Jennie is still awake. She shifted and closed her eyes.