Special Chapter 3

"Are you sure about it?" Lucas asked on the other line of the phone. There was a faint sound of breathing and Lucas knew he fucked up big time.

"What are we going to do?" He asked.

"Okay... I'll talk to mom about it." He dropped the call and threw his phone across the room.

"Fuck......." He mumbled under his breath. He got up his bed and went out of his room.

He walk into Aaron and the boy noticed the sullen on his face.

"Hyung you okay?" He asked.

"Oh when did you came?" Lucas asked and gave his brother manly hug.

"I just came here. What's wrong with your face?" Aaron asked. Lucas tugged on his hair and sighed.

"Nothing just medical school stressing me." He said.

"Maybe you can ask mom some stuff since she is a doctor herself." Aaron suggested.

"Yeah i think so. Anyways where is she?" Lucas diverted the topic.

"She's in her sanctuary as usual." Aaron said and proceeded to his own room that Jennie insisted on giving him. Lucas gave a small chuckle and went downstairs to check on Jennie in the kitchen.

She was busy baking some pastries and he can see frustration in her face.

"Hey whazzup." He said and stole a few macaron and stuffed his face with it.

"Something is wrong with my pastries." Jennie said and started smelling them one by one. Lucas who has something to say forgotten it and looks at her weirdly.

"What do you mean? Are these bad batch?" He asked and tasted again. Nothing was wrong with it he's for sure.

Jennie shook her head and sorted everything out and started smelling it again.

"Mom you are acting weird." He said.

"Shhh just help me find what is wrong with my macarons." He smelled it for himself and he caught a whiff of what macarons should smell.

"It smells fine to me." He said, Jennie shook her head and started throwing it. Lucas stopped her and brought the tray back on the table.

"Mom nothing is wrong with it." He held her sides and made her look at him. Suddenly out of nowhere her eyes started welling with tears.

"No.... No.... Im sorry I didn't mean it. God mom you are starting to weird me out." He said and let go of her.

"I don't know what is wrong with me.... Everything seems bad." She started crying.

"How about you get rest. Then we'll figure this out okay?"

"Okay....." He send her to her room and started cleaning the whole kitchen with her mess.

Once he was done he took his phone in his room. Good thing it wasn't destroyed at how hard he threw it.

He turned it on and started scrolling through his contacts. One number he hasn't called for years caught his eyes. He contemplated whether to call it or just keep what he has something to say for himself.

Come on stop being egotistical and swallow down your pride.

His finger shakily tapped it and it started dialing. No more than two rings it answered.

"Bean? Is this really you?" Lisa asked. He heave a sigh and told her a yes.

"Can we like talk?" He asked.