Special Chapter 6

Lucas was getting water for himself in the kitchen when he sense that he is not alone. It was dark so he was not sure if there really is someone.

He shrugged his shoulders and finished drinking his water. He put down the glass he used and turned around and he was surprised to see Harry.

"Harry, geez you startled me." He clutch on his chest.

"Sorry...." The British guy mumbled and took water as well and started drinking.

Lucas watch him as he gulped down the liquid fast. He wiped his lips and proceeded to throw something.

"Gonna go now your mom might look for me." He said and went upstairs.

Lucas looks at him suspiciously and checked on what he threw inside the bin. It was a medicine container. He picked it up and read it's label.

Dissociative drugs...

He shook it checking if there's something inside. None, there's nothing.

He put it inside the pocket of his pajamas and went upstairs.

He checked on his son first before joining his girlfriend on the bed.

"What took you so long?" Ella mumbled.

"Nothing I just checked on something."

---

He scanned the medicine container on his hand. The lesson being discussed on his background was already set aside as he read the label.

"Mr. Manoban..." The professor called him.

He puts down the container and looks up to him.

"Ye-yes sir?" He cleared his throat and composed himself.

"What is the gland that responsible for growth?"

"Pituitary sir." He answered, the teacher gave him a nod and let him sit again.

He waited for the whole class and went to follow his teacher

"Sir...." He called. The man continued walking while he follows.

"You know you are a bright student but you have been zoning out lately. I know there's a lot things happening especially you having a baby but Is there's something else going on Mr. Manoban?" He asked.

"I am not sure sir, but I have question about this." He showed the medicine container to his professor.

"What about this?" He asked.

"Do you perhaps know what are this for?"

"Hmmmm....." He took it from Lucas and scanned it.

"This are PCP dissociative drugs. It is a hallucinogen drugs that can alter anyone's perception." He explained and handed back Lucas the container.

"Where did you get this? This are illegal to use unprescibed."

"I found it inside our trash bin. I saw my mom's "boyfriend" throw it." Lucas explained.

"Well I can't answer that part anymore, maybe he use it or something." He said and went inside his office.

Lucas stopped and thought.