Chapter 7

Jennie's POV

I am bored. It has been years since I last had an actual work. I enjoyed being a mother but I miss being a doctor and helping kids cure whatever sickness they have.

"You are oddly quiet there." Rosé said, I looked at her and pouted.

"Just missing something..." I said and puffed an air out of my nose.

"Let me guess.... Lisa? Or the hospital?" She said and stuffed her mouth with something.

"I don't miss Lisa. The fuck her face is annoying. I missed being a doctor." I replied, I put my head down the table and closed my eyes.

"Mommy....." I felt a tugging on my shirt so I opened my eyes and lifted my gaze up. Magnus was staring at me with his doe eyes and a huge pout on his lips.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He showed me his finger and it was bleeding.

"I had a booboo....." I held his hand and inspection it.

"Where'd yah get it?"

"Chase...." He said and pointed at the living room.

"And Rom." He added. Rosé looks at me apologetically and I gave her small nod. I stood up and retrieved the first aid from it's place. I brought it with me and held Magnus to go to the living room.

Rosé was already there scolding her son.

Romulus Rabbit Kim, one of the fraternal twins Chaesoo had. He was a male version of Jisoo only with the appetite of Chaeng. The other twin Remus Turtle Kim a full male version of Chaeng. Quite reserved and very polite kid. They are a year older to my twins, but they are very best of friends.

"I was just having fun and Chase asked me to do it." He said and pointed fingers at my son. I know he always starts things so I can't blame if they actually blame him.

"But you said yes." Chase tittered.

"Psssst..." I called my son. He looks to me and met my cat eyes.

"What did I say about arguing?" I asked him. He pursed his lips and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Then Im sorry." He said out of his nose.

Basic bitch...

I rolled my eyes and took my sit on top of the couch. I opened the first aid kit and took out the hydrogen peroxide and cotton ball, I damped the cotton with the chemical compound and held Magnus hands that has wound in it.

"Mommy will it hurt?" Magnus asked.

"It will sting a little bit but don't worry I am here." I said, he nods at me and bit his lips. I gently swabbed the cotton on the area where his cut was located. He winced in pain so I quickly moved the cotton away. I blew air in it to decrease the burning sensation.

"Ouch.."

"What bandage do you want? Spongebob or pokemon?" I asked him.

"Pokemon." He answered painfully.

He has always been dramatic so I think he is a future actor.

I giggled and took the pokemon bandage and cover his wound with it.

"All done." I said and place a kiss near his bandage.

"Thank you mommy." He said and kissed me on the lips.

"Go now play with Rem. Don't mind your brother." I said and ushered him towards his best friend.

"At least you can be a doctor to your kids." Rosé said beside me.

Yeah but I still envy Lisa she can go to an actual work and fulfil the profession she finished.

(Speaking of the devil)

Lisa's POV

"Lisa....." I opened my eyes when I heard someone tapping my back. I don't know how long I have been asleep.

Oh don't mind me sleeping I have no classes to attend just waiting for the time.

"It's time to go home." I heard Momo's voice. I blinked my eyes couple of times before remembering she was waking me up.

"Ah yeah thanks for reminding me." I said. I garnered some few stuffs on top of my desk and put it inside my bag. I stood up and turned around, I was surprised that Momo's face was so close to mine.

I can feel something weird inside me so I backed away and apologised.

"Sorry for that. I should go now." I excused and get out of the faculty.

I shake my head a lot of times to forget what just happened back there.

She looks more beautiful up close.

No!

Shut up.

I went straight to my car and drove away. I need my kids right now.

When I reached our house, I parked my car and went out. I can definitely hear some chaos inside. A small smile went to my lips as I imagined what is happening right now.

"No.... Stop it! Get down!" That's definitely my wife.

I walked into them with.... How the fuck he got up there? Chase... Magnus whatever is on top of the shelf and Jennie looks so unhappy about it.

"Chase get down." My wife growled.

"I am not Chase. I am kingkong." He said and mimick the way the fictional gorilla character thump his chest.

"I am......

He made a wrong move to his foot. I quickly throw myself and he land on top of my chest.

"Fuck!" I winced at how much the impact felt.

"Hi dada....." He said with a smile. He was pulled up and Rosé help me stood up.

"No I am sorry..." Chase cry cause Jennie started spanking his butt.

"I told you to listen to me. But you are always disobeying mommy." I held onto my chest and pulled him away from Jennie.

"Love stop." I put a hand in front of her, she stopped and put her hands on her waist.

"Why are you late?" She asked me.

"I fell asleep in the faculty." I told her nervously.

"Okay... Change your clothes now cause we need to talk about this two. They are not listening to me anymore Lisa." She said out of frustration. I nod at her, I walked near her and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

I had a few whiff of her scent and it remind me so much about someone.