Special Chapter 2

Lucas tapped his fingers vigorously at the human anatomy book sitting in front of him. His face was stained with tears after crying all of the madness he has for Lisa.

"Beanie?" His girlfriend called out for him, he broke in trance and looks at her.

"Your mom called. She said you don't want to eat since awhile ago." Ella said worried. He didn't answer and just motioned for her to join him.

She walks to him and sat on his lap. Lucas buried his face at the crook of her neck.

"What's wrong? Is it because she's here?" She asked. He sobbed and mumbled a small yes.

"It is totally normal cause you are hurt and you love her." She said.

"I do love her. But she hurt my mom. My mom is the most important person in the whole world for me cause she is the one who love me from the beginning. She's my best friend. I don't want her getting hurt." He cried softly. The woman sitting on his lap cup his cheeks and maked him look at her.

"I understand. It will take time to heal, but please don't ever be awful to her." She reminded him, he gave her a small nod before kissing her cheeks.

"I love you and I will never hurt you the way she hurt my mom." He promised.

"I love you more...."

---

"How is he?" Jennie asked the girl as she emerge from upstairs.

"He is okay now. Studying." She answered Jennie. The latter gave her a nod and thanked her.

"It's nothing aunty anything for your family." She said, Jennie gave her a hug.

Her eyes landed something on her neck but she quickly shrugged it off. They are grown ups so it is totally normal for their age. She broke the hug snd tapped the girl's shoulder.

"Take care and visit anytime you want." Jennie said.

"I will." She gave Jennie a quick peck on the cheeks before going.

Jennie sat down and sighed deeply. She doesn't know how to make him trust Lisa again.

She needs to work it for herself Jennie.

The tiny voice in her head said.

I know...

Later on Harry arrived. He didn't have to knock nor press the doorbell since he has his own keys. Jennie welcomed him in and he gave her a huge kiss on her lips.

"Hows your day?" Harry asked her as he move aside her stray hair away from her face.

"Lucas...." She said. He knows it instantly so he nodded.

"He will accept her again we just need to wait for it to happen, okay?" He softly said, Jennie gave him a small sigh and looks at his eyes.

"Thank you for staying with me." She said to him.

"No I should be the one thanking you. Thank you for giving me a chance." He tipped her chin and gave her another kiss on the lips.

---

Harry stared down on Jennie's beautiful and peaceful face. He admired every detail on it. Aging really did great on her, no one would believe if they say she's in her 40s.