Special Chapter 10 (Final)

Lisa looks down at the given address the investigator gave her. She stared at it for a moment before deciding to finally knock on the hard wood.

"Yes, it was... Hi." The door opened revealing a teenage girl with a very beautiful dark blonde hair and odd eyes.

"Are you Avery Styles?" She asked.

"Ye-yeah.... Uhm who are you?" The girl asked. Lisa cleared her throat and offered her hand.

"Im Lisa Manoban. I am your mom's wife."

"Sorry you must be mistaken... I-I.....

As she was closing the door Lisa didn't let her.

"Please I need to talk to you. I came all the way from Korea just to talk to you." Lisa said. Her cat eyes gazed up to her and she blinked countless times.

"Please I need to tell you something about your mom." The girl stopped and looks at Lisa in disbelief.

"What would you tell? How she left me? How she abandoned me as a baby?" Her tone started raising as she questioned Lisa. The thai woman can see Jennie when she is angry on this girl. The way they talk are very similar except Avy has much more stronger Kiwi accent than Jennie.

"Is that what he made you believe? That she abandoned you?" Lisa asked.

"My dad doesn't even need to tell for me to know."

Lisa shook her head, she couldn't believe what she is hearing. Harry fed her with lies.

"She didn't abandoned you. Your dad took you from her."

"Liar! Why are you even here? Didn't you separate my parents from each other?"

The thai woman has no choice. She took out some papers inside her bag and gave it to the girl.

"What's this?"

"Read it."

"The Doctor stranger case..." She started. Lisa let her read the whole article and once she is done she gave it back to Lisa.

She stepped slowly backwards while shaking her head.

"Dad can't do this..... He can't do this." Tears started brimming her eyes so she runaway before it could spill.

"Avy...."

Lisa called but she was already gone. She let out a deep breath and closed the door.

"I'll be back..."

---

T

he next day Lisa came back. She made sure to approach her once Harry left for his work on a autoshop.

"Please listen to me this time." The kiwi girl finally let her in.

"Tell me something about her. My mom." Avy said. Lisa gave her a genuine smile and bobbed her head.

"Your mom is the most beautiful lady anyone could lay eyes with. She was a stunner, a neck twister. Though she is very much ladylike on the surface her mouth says otherwise." The teenage girl sit comfortably on her seat and dreaded to listen more.

"She is a bit tacky but in a smart way. Cunning and ambitious. Never put herself first. She's funny in a unexpected way. There's a lot things to describe your mom. But mostly she is a great mother and a wife. She loves her children and always takes care of them." Lisa stopped talking when she felt her eyes sting. She can't handle telling things about her Jennie without crying.