Chapter 27

After Lisa received the call she didn't know what to do.

"Where are you going?" Momo asked her.

"I need to see my wife." She quickly picked up her pants and put it on.

Momo stood up and went behind her. She hugged Lisa from behind and caressed the girl's chest.

"Why do you need to go back there? You already have me." Momo turned her around and kissed Lisa with full of lust.

"Momo..." Lisa pulled away making the girl confused.

"Look I need to see her. My son said she lost our baby." Lisa said, Momo did not mind what she was telling and continued running her hands across Lisa's muscular body.

"I can give you a child Lisa-

"No she needs me you stay here." She yanked her hands away and got her polo, wore it and left the bitch.

"Good thing you fucking lost that child." Momo mumbled, she took the wine and drunk it.

Lisa run across the hospital hallways to look for where Jennie's room is.

When she found it she didn't knocked and let herself uninvited.

"Jagi..." She said and saw Jennie sitting on top of the bed in silence. Her face was emotionless yet her eyes screams sorrow.

"Jagi..." She walked towards Jennie and joined her on bed.

"Ja-

"Why?" Jennie asked.

"Why did you do this to me?" Jennie asked again and this time she is looking at Lisa.

"I-

"Is it because of him? Is it because I cheated on you twelve years ago?" She asked.

"No, Jen. It's not that Im just stu-

"Then why did you cheat on me? Why did you choose her over me? I thought if I give in to what you want you'll choose me over anything. I gave you a daughter caused you asked for it. I give you home cause I know you wanted it. But you destroyed it all just because of one fucking mistake. Fucking fourteen years Lisa. I dedicated all those fucking years to love you. I never once asked you anything in return but why did you do this to me? Why?! " Jennie vent out. Lisa held her hands but Jennie quickly pulled it away.

"Bring me to my baby." Jennie said.

"You ca-

"I said bring me to my fucking baby!"

Lisa wheeled her to the morgue and the doctors showed them the little baby that was taken away from her body.

Jennie did not hesitate to carry it around her arms. Tears run down her eyes as she held on to her lifeless child.

"Please come back to mommy. I need you here with me...." She held her tiny little fingers and gave it soft and gentle squeeze.

"Come back to me...." She looks at the baby's peaceful face and she memorized how angelic it looks like.

Lisa looks away from the scene and cried silently.

"Come back to me please..." Jennie repeated.

"Please for mommy....." Tears run down her face again as she take that she is never coming back.

"Is this your revenge because I cheated on you before?" Jennie asked once she put down the ever sleeping baby on her place.

Lisa shook her head and wiped away her tears.

"Then what? What did I do for this to happen to my daughter? It was just one time Lisa. One time, I did not mean it to happen but why did you do this to me?" Jennie asked once again. Lisa doesn't know as well but she is sure she still loves Jennie and Ezra. Nothing change.

"No, I love you Jennie. I love you and Ezra. He is my son, I don't care whatever blood is running to his veins." Lisa answered, she choked on her tears as she said those words to Jennie.

"Then why? Why did you do this to me?" Lisa shake her head repeatedly, and hugged Jennie's limp body.

"I don't know Jennie. I don't know."

---

Lucas entered his mother's room, he just sent his siblings to his grandparents house. He saw Lisa sleeping in the couch and he is not happy about her presence.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He attacked her and pulled her up using her collar. He is much bigger than Lisa so he was able to pull her up to her feet.

"Lucas no..." Jennie weakly said. Lucas shake his head, tears constantly run down his face as he looks at Lisa with so much anger.

"You made my mom suffer. My sister died, my sister, your fucking child and where were you? Having good time with your mistress?!" Lucas scoffed. Lisa held his wrist as she looks at his eyes with no love for her anymore. it shows alot of pain and loath for her.

"I hate you!"

"I fucking hate that you are my mother!!" He dropped her and punched her in the face.

"I hate you! I hate that you gave my mom pain! I hate that you are the reason my sister died! I HATE THAT WE HAVE THE SAME BLOOD RUNNING IN OUR VEINS!" He gave her one last blow in the jaw.

"Lucas!" Jennie shouted when she saw how Lisa didn't defend herself from him.

"Stop it Lucas." Jennie said in a small voice.

"No mom she should know how it hurts. She should know how she hurt you. The hell those punches aren't even enough of what pain she gave you." Jennie shake her head.

"Im sorry." Lisa mumbled.

"Sorry? What are you sorry for? You really waited for mom to lose the baby before you say sorry? You should die." He attacked her once again and gave him punches in her face.

"I kept myself quiet cause I thought you will fix this barrier with mom. You promised me to always protect us, but you were always the first one to hurt us." He growled and blew a punched in her jaw.

"Lucas please..." Jennie pleaded. She is already weak so she can't really shout at him anymore.

Lucas stood up and went to Jennie. He held his mom that was shaking hard.

"Don't please. She is your dad. Don't Lucas."

"Mom no..."

Lisa stood up and wiped her mouth. She was about to console Jennie when Lucas stopped her.

"Don't every think about it. Fucking leave." Lisa stepped away and went out.