Chapter 14

Jennie's POV

This was not the last time Lisa cheated on me.

Four years ago...

We had a huge fight one night. She left the house that very day. I did not bother stopping to say sorry to her. But me as her wife, that loves her so much I got so worried. I tried calling her but she wasn't answering me. It kept on going to voicemail.

I bombarded her with messages and told her I was waiting for her to come home. I did not received any replies from her.

I've had enough of waiting. I went to Lucas' room and told him to look after the house and his siblings. I took my coat and the car keys and got out of the house. I rode my car and drove away.

I know where she goes when we fight.

My car brought me outside of a bar. It's been years since I stepped inside this kind of place. I got out of the car and went in.

I covered my ears because the loud music was drowning my senses. Stench of sweats, reek of alcohol and cigarettes smoke filled up the air. This place is nasty. People are all over the place, if not dancing or drinking they are making out.

I kept my steady pace and searched for my wife. I looked at every corner to check for her. Some guys whistled at me and some had guts to grabbed my ass. I fucking shove them away and continued finding Lisa.

Then there I saw her and I couldn't believe my eyes. A girl was on top of her, hands hooked at her neck. Their lips was smashed together and her hands were under her butt and they were grinding against each other as if there are no other people surrounding them.

I sucked all my strength and approached them. I fucking took a handful of hair of this fucking whore ans ripped her away from my wife.

"What the hell!!" The girl shouted, she tried reaching for my hair but I shoved her away.

I pulled Lisa up and slapped her face.

"Jennie?"

"Car! Now!" I sternly said. Some people look on our way but they quickly went to their own business.

Lisa gulped and she suddenly became sober. She nod her head and complied to what I asked her.

Once she left I looked at the little bitch wincing on the floor.

"You listen here you slut. Keep your fucking hands to yourself or I will cut your fucking limbs off and feed it to you." I threatened her and left.

"Your wife has the tastiest cock!" She shouted. I turned around and my blood boiled.

There was a smirk playing on her lips. I strided towards her and pulled her again using her hair. I punched her mouth until it bleeds.

"Don't mess with me." I said and left.

I got back in the car and Lisa had her eyes close while leaning on the head rest.

"Really Lisa?" I asked her. She opened her eyes and looks at me.

"Im sorry."

"You fucking sorry? Tell me, what else did you do to her?" I asked her again. She pursed her lips and looks away.

"Tell the fucking hell what other things you did?" I started raising my tone.

"She blowed me nothing else." She answered.

Nothing else? A blowjob is just nothing?

I fucking fired the ignition and drove away home.

Once we arrived I shouted to her to fucking take a bath. She didn't protest and do as what I told.

I gotten inside and went up in our room. I took out things inside the drawer and tossed it in our bed.

She got out of the bathroom and she avoided my gaze.

"Look at me." I said in a stern voice. She shot me her eyes and I patted the bed for her to sit down.

"I-

"Here..."

She gulped and walked towards me. She sat on the bed and I straddled her.

"Jennie..." I shut her mouth by clashing mine with hers. She was surprised at first but responded nonetheless.

Her hands started moving but before she can reach those places she likes to touch I pushed her down the bed. I pinned her hands and cuffed it against the bed rest.

"Jagiya..." I put a finger on her lips.

"Don't fucking call me that. You have no rights." I told her.

The towel wrapping her waist loosen up and her shaft spring out and stood proudly. I grabbed it and stroked it.

"Tell me, did you enjoyed her mouth?" I asked her as I stroke her in an agonizing pace.

"Jennie please...." She writhed so I stopped.

"Answer me and I'll continue or you shut up and I'll stop." I offered her, she nod her head and raised her hips telling me to hold her again.

"Now tell me. Did you enjoy fucking her mouth?" I askes her, she bit her lip and shook her head.

"Bullshit." I squeezed her cock hard earning a yelp from her.

"The truth!" I growled.

I pump her fast, precum started oozing out of her slit. The vein under her cock pulsate hard and her balls was twitching uncontrollably.

"Y-yes..... I did enjoyed it." She answered, her mouth fell open, her head sunk down the bed.

I hated her answer but it build up something inside me. I leaned down amd took her hard pole inside my mouth.

"Fuck Jennie please remove this. I want to touch you." She welp out. I released her cock with a loud pop.

"Someone like you doesn't deserve touching me." I said and put her dick back inside my mouth.

I sucked her tip while I pump her base. My free hands played with her balls. I gave it soft squeeze and I earned a satisfying moan from her.

"Ahhh Im cumming!" I kept sucking her until she shot her jizz down my throat. I sucked her clean before removing her inside my mouth.

"Did she made you felt as good as that?" I asked her. She pants out and shook her head.

"Nothing compares to you." She answered, I took out the keys and free her from the handcuffs.

She twist her wrist a bit before sitting up.

"Im so sorry hun." She apologized.

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips.

"Just shut up and make love to me."

And after that time the twins was conceived. It was awful but it ended with something really good.

I love Lisa to the point I will accept how fucked up she is.

And I can't be mad at her since I did something wrong long time ago.

A/N:  I think I should give you rest from UDs. I shall be gone....

Adios see you in two decades.