Special Chapter 4

"Thank you." Jennie gave the guests a small bow as they congratulate her about her new upcoming baby. Harry decided to throw a gender reveal party for their child and invited some of his friends.

Jennie doesn't know them at all so she was kinda out of place. Her friends were there as well. Though they didn't wanna come since they aren't close with Harry and wasn't happy with their relationship, still they attended just to check on Jennie.

"Congratulations." Jisoo said and pecked Jennie on the cheeks. She gave her a small squeeze on the hand and a gentle rub on her tummy.

"Thank you unnie." She said.

"So how's things with him?" Rosé asked her. They look over at Harry who was busy entertaining his friends. Jennie heave a sigh and placed a hand on her stomach.

"It's fine." She said. She moved her hands up and down feeling how her tummy flutters as the baby move inside.

"A girl....." Jisoo smiled awkwardly at her.

"Yeah...."

"Hey..... Uhmmm congratulations on your new addition." Lisa said and gave Jennie a box.

"It's for you and your baby. I hope you use it." Lisa said. She move forward to Jennie to give her small pat on the tummy.

"Uhm yeah....." She added before walking away to go to her kids.

Jennie watch as her ex wife interact with their children. She missed those moments and now she couldn't have it since they are on different paths now.

"Isn't she dating anyone?" Jennie asked the two. Jisoo shook her at her.

"She doesn't want to and I think you know why." Jisoo said.

"I think she should move on now and fall in love again."

Rosé shakes her head just like what Jisoo did.

"She only wants you and we can't force her to like anyone."

"Well that is stupid. It's been years."

"We know and it is not easy for everyone especially her." They watch Lisa again as she blows bubbles for the twins.

"Hey, Honey." Harry pops out of nowhere and kissed Jennie. The two looks away and scrunch their faces.

"Are you enjoying the party?" He asked. Jennie gave him a small nod and in return he gave her a dashing smile.

"Good... How about you two?" He asked Jisoo and Rosé, they raised their eyebrows and gave him a faint smile.

"Great... Uhm can I snatch Jennie for a sec? Niall wants to meet her." Jisoo gave him a nod and let him drag her to his group of friends.

"Do you think she is happy with him?" Jisoo asked her wife.

"I know Jennie for such a long time and I know if she's not happy with someone." Their eyes set back on both Jennie and Lisa.

"So you're saying.....

"She is not happy with him. If I know better I would say it's just sex no love at all." Rosé took a sip of her champagne.

---

Both Jennie and Lucas' girlfriend was rushed to the hospital after their water broke. It was literally disaster having two pregnant woman screaming at the back of the car.

"Just hold on!" He shouted as he send them inside with nurses running beside him.

They were sent flying on the delivery room. Lucas left Jennie and went with his girlfriend. Since Harry is already inside with Jennie.