Chapter 22

"You've been drowning yourself with work. Go home, remember your wife is pregnant. She needs you beside her." Seulgi said to Lisa who is busy making PPT for her next discussion.

"I'd rather be here than with her." Lisa said and continued typing.

"Lisa...." Lisa didn't mind and kept what she was doing.

"Lisa..." Seulgi closed her laptop.

"What the- I was about to finish." Lisa growled and opened her laptop again.

"Lisa for fuck sake." Seulgi whispered yell.

"Stop doing this to her. I know she did something wrong but she is still your wife. Who's by the way pregnant with your baby." Lisa stopped and looked at her friend.

"My baby? Damn Seul, I don't even know if the child is mine. What if she cheated on me again and she is pregnant with someone else's child once again? Do you expect me to be okay with that?" Lisa asked.

"She already told you. The baby is yours. Stop doubting her."  Seulgi argued.

"I don't know what to believe anymore Seulgi. I don't know." Lisa said frustrated and continued where she ended.

When her whole shift for the day ended. Lisa left and went to Jisoo's house.

"Oh I thought you have forgotten I exist." She sarcastically said and pulled her best friend inside the house.

"Can I stay here for awhile?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo didn't hear her since she was picking up the toys her kids scattered.

"Sorry what?" Jisoo asked when she put the last toy inside the basket.

"Can I stay here for awhile?" Lisa asked again.

"Sure Rosé wouldn't be here until 10." Jisoo answered, she picked up the sippy bottle lying on the floor and gave it to her son.

"No what I meant is can I stay here for few days." Jisoo stopped what she was doing and looks up to her.

"Did you had a fight with Jennie?" Jisoo asked.

"I just don't want to see her for the mean time." Lisa answered, Jisoo sat down next to Lisa and put a hand on her lap.

"What was it this time?" she asked and shooed Dalgom who is biting Lisa's shoe.

"Ezra....."

"What about him?"

"He is not my son." Jisoo frowned then she felt like laughing.

"Great joke Lalisa. Great joke."  Jisoo said and slapped Lisa on her arm.

"You need rest. Look you have big bags." Jisoo added and pointed under Lisa's eyes. Lisa held her hands away and she gave Jisoo a serious look. The latter felt that Lisa wasn't kidding.

"You're not joking....." She said and took a sit properly.

Lisa broke down in tears so she covered her face with her palms.

"All this time. I thought the baby I took care was mine. I gave him so much love, care and everything. I defended him when people say he isn't my kid and all this time they were right." Lisa sobbed, Jisoo put a hand on her back and she rubbed it up and down.

"I love him Jisoonie, but every time I looked at him, especially his eyes. I can see betrayal. I can see how I was being lied all this years." Lisa stopped to take a deep breath.

"But you know what hurts more?" She asked the older girl.

"It hurts that instead of seeing his father in him I see myself reflects in him." Lisa cried harder. Jisoo hugged the younger girl and cooe her.

"Did you know who is his real dad?" Jisoo asked. Lisa wiped away her tears and looks at Jisoo's face.

"It's a European doctor. His name is Harry." Lisa answered.

"You know Lisa. I've known you and Jennie for such a long time. I know you love her and that she loves you. Please don't let your emotions eat you whole. Don't waste fourteen years of marriage, Lali." Lisa shook her head.

"Fourteen years yet she can't trust me. I don't know Jisoonie. I don't know." Lisa said.

"Lisa you need to go home. Settle your problems and don't do something stupid." Jisoo said, She pulled away and wiped Lisa's tears.

"Go home fix you and Jennie." She said.

"And cut your bangs."

---

And she didn't listen to Jisoo, instead of going home she went somewhere else.

She went to her old condominium which she still have access since she still owns her old space.

But she didn't go to her old unit instead she went up the roof top.

Lisa sat near the edge and watch the busy street of Seoul move down.

When she has problems and she can't solve them she goes there to unwind and just watch things happend below her.

"It's beautiful up here." She almost had a heart attack hearing someone talk behind her.

"Momo? What are you doing here?" Lisa asked.

"I live here." She answered.

"Can I join you?" Momo asked. Lisa patted the empty space beside her and let the girl sit.

"Why you here?" Momo asked and looks at what Lisa is looking.

"I can't go home. The house is choking me." Lisa answered.

She looks down again.

"I don't want to know about it since it might be really serious." Momo said.

They fell really quiet and just enjoyed watching passerby.

"About the..... You know inside the classroom uhm. I don't know what to say." Momo said, Lisa sighed and looks at her.

"Do you really like me when you said it?" Lisa asked, Momo shifted in her sit and looks back at Lisa.

"I mean every word. I do like you the first ti-

She was cut off when Lisa smashed their lips together.

(A/N: I hope you two fucking fall off the building. Buh bye....)

Lisa pulled away and get down the edge, she pulled Momo and carried her.

"What are we doing?" Momo asked her.

"You like me right? Then Im going to give you what you wanted." Lisa said and went to the elevator.

She pressed her floor and once the metal box reached it. She quickly brought them inside her unit and did something that she didn't hesitated to do.

A/N: I can't stop me.

Actually don't stop me, just go with the flow cause I promise it'll be worth it 😜🤪🤭🤫🤯🤩

🤡(my official fave emoji cause you are a clown)

Why do I feel I just entered Authornim makalat era? Whuuuuuut?