Chapter 28

After a week Jennie was discharged from the hospital. They had a small ceremony for the baby before they all said their goodbyes to her.

Jennie didn't wanna go home anymore, but Lisa insisted her to. She has no strength to argue with anyone, she can't even walk or eat. Lucas was the one who does things for her. Lisa tried to but their son was guarding her away.

"Mom eat.... Come on just one last spoon." Lucas pleaded. Jennie wasn't moving, she was just staring at the spoon.

"Please....." She was just staring blankly at him.

"Mom..." Jennie shook her head and turned away and hugged the elephant plushie.

Lucas put down the spoon and wiped his tears away.

"Okay, just call me if you are hungry, okay?" He didn't get another answer from her. He stood up and placed a kiss on top of her head, then left her alone.

Once she knew he was gone, she let go of the tears she was holding. She held the stuffed toy tightly and sniffed it's scent.

"Jennie....." She didn't dare looking back cause she know it is her derange wife.

The other side of the bed dipped when Lisa joined her.

"I know you didn't eat. Please eat now..." Lisa said to her.

Like what she did to Lucas, Jennie didn't spare Lisa some words. She just let the latter hug her.

"Please Jennie don't do this to yourself."

Those words triggered Jennie.

"You did this to me..." She said in a raspy voice.

"You did this to me Lisa."

"I know and I am sorry for that." Lisa said.

"No, you are not sorry, cause if you were. You wouldn't let things worsen."

"Jennie please Im so-

"Can you leave me alone and stop pestering me?"

Lisa let go of her and sat up.

"Let's get divorce. I don't want to be with you anymore." Jennie mumbled.

Lisa sighed and got off the bed. She looks down Jennie and left.

She went downstairs and all of her kids were getting ready for dinner.

"Can I join you?" She asked them.

One by one they stood up and leave.

"Beanie bear." Lisa called for Lily, but the girl ignored her and went upstairs.

"Pork and beans?" The twins run to Lucas, he carried them both and went upstairs as well.

"Aaron?" The boy shook his head and leave her.

Ezra was left, he looks at Lisa and frowned.

"Jellybean...." The boy didn't hesitated and he went to her.

"I should hate you for hurting my mommy, but no I love you because you are my dada. I know you aren't really and Harry is but you are the one that I love." He said, Lisa knelt down and looks at him.

"If you are hurting mommy because of me then I am gonna say sorry about it. Im sorry because I am not your real son. Im sorry I am someone else's child." He said, Lisa cupped his cheek and shook her head.

"No don't say sorry. Everything that happened was my fault. If only I had opened my mind your mommy wouldn't be hurting like this." Lisa said and hugged him.

"I know I am not allowed to say this but I am gonna do it. Sometimes you are stupid or maybe always. You are so stupid to do this kind of stuffs. You always say you love my mommy but you always hurt her." he said and stopped to think of the next words he needs to say.

"Let's say she did hurt you by doing the deed with Harry, but wait- what is that word uhm...." Lisa waited for him cause she knows he is not really good with words just like her.

"Okay I remembered. That doesn't justify for you to do the same thing. Mommy accepted Aaron hyung with all of her heart, she even be friends with aunt Nayeon for you. I think you should do the same thing with my real father. I am not saying for you to be friends but what I am saying is that, everything is part of the past you should accept it." Lisa nodded. He wet his lips and thought again.

"I read this from somewhere." He said.

(A/N: He did not read it. It is my moral in life hahahhahahahahah)

"If you love someone, you should love him or her as a whole. You should love the flaws, the mistake and the everything. Basically the good, bad and the ugly. Like what mommy did, she loves you even though you are stupid, pervert and sometimes a total creep. She loves you as you." He cupped her face and wiped the tears falling.

"I love you Dada but please stop being stupid and hurting mommy. She doesn't deserve that." Lisa nodded and hugged him.

"I love you too. Don't ever doubt that, You are my son. You are a Manoban, okay?" She pulled away to look at his face.

"As if I have a choice. That is what is written in my paper thingy." He said and hugged her again.

"Can I say something again?" Ezra asked.

"Yeah sure. What is it?"

"Do you love her?" He asked, she furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"Love who? Your mom? Of course I love her." Lisa said.

"No not mommy. The girl, the girl you are always with. The one with bangs just like yours." He clarified, Lisa knit her eyebrows and Momo clicked in her head.

"No, I don't love her." Lisa said. Ezra knocked on her head and clicked his tongue.

"Stupid Dada. You don't love her yet you spend time with her." He said while shaking his head.

"If you are going to replace my mom, at least make sure you love the girl. I can't believe you are settling for this..."

"Yeah that's why ended things between us." Lisa said.

"But by what it looks like I think she didn't end it. Look, she is outside our house." He said and pointed at the window with Momo's silhouette. Lisa looks back and heave a sigh.