chapter seventeen

OCEANE

I woke up, finding myself on the couch. I tried to move but there was a weight on my waist and legs, and I realized I wasn't hugging a pillow.

I felt Charlie behind me and my hand was securely hugging his arm that served as a pillow for me. His other arm was around my waist, keeping me from falling off.

The last time this happened, it was in Madison's living room. And here we are again, in mine instead.

I slowly lifted his arm and leg off me, careful not to wake him. I turned around and saw he was still fast asleep, only now he's curled up like a baby. I chuckled, deciding to take a quick picture of him before showering.

I got out of the warm shower, putting some jeans and a cropped top on before taking my denim jacket and setting it aside for me to take later.

I walked out of my room, finding Charlie nowhere in my apartment. I saw a little sticky note on my door and I took it off.

went back to mine
see ya in 15 xx

I chuckled, seeing his handwriting hasn't changed a single bit. I put it away and headed to the kitchen, making myself some coffee before I left.

I left my apartment and locked the door, seeing Charlie walk out of his.

"Morning sunshine," he smiled, locking his door. "Good morning," I sang, making my way towards him.

"Got some good sleep?" he teased as the elevator doors opened and I chuckled.

"Well hello," I heard Savannah say and we walked into the elevator.

"Morning," I say to her, Owen, Jeremy, Madison and Mr. Reyes.

Looks like we were all moving together. Owen was gonna be driving them, while I was going with Charlie as usual.

"See ya on set!" Madison called out and I waved at her before getting into the car.

•°. *࿐

I was at crafty for lunch break, but I wasn't that hungry so I just munched on the desserts instead.

"Oceane!" I heard my name getting called out so I turned around, a brownie in hand as I chewed on the chunk I just bit.

Jeremy was walking over to me, a familiar lady walking next to him. And then it hit me.

"Carolynn!" I exclaimed, jumping to see her. I gave her a hug with my free hand, keeping my brownie away.

But it literally got away.

"Aw thank you!" Madison said, snatching my brownie out of my hand and eating it.

"There's a whole tray at the back and you gotta take mine?" I questioned and she shrugged, smiling innocently.

"You're lucky you're cute, and a child," I said sweetly, patting her head as she pretended to laugh before walking away.

I swear she's a drama queen. Love her though.

"When did you get here?" I asked, turning my attention back to Carolynn.

"This morning actually. And then I came to surprise Jer here," she said, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Yay you know each other– but I'll do it anyways," Jeremy said, getting in between us.

"Care, this is Oceane. Oceane, this is Carolynn, my fiancee," he said, slinging his arm around her shoulder and I chuckled.

"We get it sir, you're in love," I nodded, patting his shoulder as the couple in front of me laughed.

"Anyways, I wouldn't wanna ruin your cute lil couple moment I'm just gonna poof away," I said, sliding away as the two chuckled and waved at me.

I sat at the table that Charlie was at with Madison, Savannah and Owen.

"Nice to see you joining us," Savannah joked and I kicked her leg playfully under the table since she was sat in front of me while I was next to Charlie.

The girl grunted, sticking her tongue out at me.

"About that song you recorded the other day, is it gonna be in the show?" Madison asked and I shook my head.

"It's gonna be a bonus track on the album," I told her. "Either way, it's a good way to put it out there," I shrugged.

"Oh wait! By the way, Charlie and I have something to show you so you should swing by my trailer later," Madison said to me again.

"What is it?" I asked. "Something good," Owen said, giving Charlie a wink as the Canadian chuckled.

"Well okay," I chuckled, stealing one of his fries.

✎ᝰ┆𝐚𝐝𝐢 ♡
double update hehe

ps, i edited the cast chap again coz i accidentally used a line from a diff book instead of this one for charlie 😳💀

hope u guys r likin it so far :)