chapter seven

CHARLIE

After today's session, we all headed home. It was tiring but we had fun. Both me and Oceane exited the elevator on the same floor, considering it's where our rooms are.

"Hey uh, how's your brother?" I asked in attempt to make small talk as we both walked down the corridor.

"He's alright, constantly worrying about the fact that I'm all the way here and he's over there. Other than that it's great," she shrugged, looking anywhere but me.

"Cool," I nodded. Well this isn't going anywhere.

I stopped in front of my door and turned to her. "You a lil more down the hall?" I asked and she nodded, fiddling with her keys.

"Okay then, goodnight," I said.

"Goodnight," she said softly, walking off to her place.

I waited, making sure she was inside before heading into mine.

I put my keys on the coffee table before heading straight to my room to wash up a little. That girl is definitely doing things to me.

After all these years, she still has that effect. And it's not like we actually personally interacted. We're always with the others.

I wanted to ask her more questions, but she barely even wants to look at me unless we're with people.

How was she for the past 6 years? How was she doing? How did she get through it? Is she alright and better now?

OCEANE

I plopped down onto my bed, about to scream my heart out. But no I can't. I'd earn myself someone complaining and that could get me evicted. Which is something I definitely don't need at the moment.

I felt my phone buzz in my purse and I let out a groan, pulling it out to see texts from my brother

big bubz

u said u'd call me

well idiot u haven't

well hello

i'm sorry i got a lil busy

what's up?

I didn't even get an answer, instead I got an incoming face time. I let out a chuckle, accepting it and my brother's face filled the screen.

"Hey bub," I said softly, still pretty drained from today. "Hello there," he said with a chuckle.

"What can I help you with?" I asked, rolling over lazily so I'm laying on my stomach.

"Well, you can help me with something," he let out and I saw him walk through the house before opening a door.

And then I saw my bestfriend's face entering the frame which caused me to squeal. "Tanya!" I exclaimed.

"Oceanita!" she squealed when she realized it was me.

"How's it going? Is Canada treating you good?" she asked me as she sat with my brother in the living room while setting the phone on the table.

"It's going good. I've been having some sessions at boot camp with the cast and it's so much fun! The chaos though, out of this world," I chuckled, remembering the amount of earthquakes we set around the rehearsal studio.

"Woman you better not have found a replacement for me," Tanya threatened and I chuckled.

"No one can replace you, you lil crackhead. But there's just new people– in addition that's all. I feel like you guys would all get along so well if you met," I told them.

"Really? You sure Tanya over here won't scare them off?" Harvey asked, earning a smack from the girl as I laughed, shaking my head.

"They're all the same breed, she won't scare them at all," I smiled.

•°. *࿐

INSTAGRAM

• LIKES | • COMMENTS

savannahleemay got a picture of a queen from lunch today 😌
🖇 oceanemaynard

— view comments —

themadisonreyes it's the effortlessly looking pretty for me 😔✋
|oceanemaynard it's the speaking for urself for me
|themadisonreyes SEE OCEANE GETS IT NOW

oceanemaynard feeling blessed to be on a queen's page rn 🥰

jeremyshada can't believe we are one set of hot snacks for a cast

charles_gillespie what she so focused on though 👀
|oceanemaynard anything but you ✌
|owenjoyner YOU'RE MY NEW BESTFRIEND WHOEVER BULLIES CHARLES IS MY BESTFRIEND

hrvy oh look that's my sis!
|savannahleemay i can see it's a maynard thing to be cute
|hrvy looks like it's in the blood ;)

carolynnrowland the boys have not done this girl any justice
|oceanemaynard i can tell 😔

user01 wait this is hrvy's sister

user02 whoever she is she's pretty 🥺

user03 this comment section is lowkey chaotic

✎ᝰ┆𝐚𝐝𝐢 ♡
double update teehee