𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Is she still there? The girl I fell in love with?"

─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

You gaze up to the flaming hero that your guardian had introduced. He looked down at you coldly with his arms crossed. He was Endeavor, the number two hero of Japan.

Three words immediately came into your mind when you saw him. Controlling. Shrewd. Ambitious.

While your guardian blabbered something you didn't really care about, your eyes wandered to the facility behind Endeavor. Apparently, you were recommended to attend U.A High School and today was some sort of test you needed to do.

Your attention only returns when your guardian pats your shoulder, giving you an reassuring smile. "Well then, the Takahashi's are in debt to you, Endeavor." They shake hands briefly and your guardian leaves you with him.

Endeavor walks you to the test site quietly where you see several other students waiting. "Shotō!" You hear him call out. "Come here."

A boy with half red and half white hair walks forward with a displeased expression and cold eyes. You only watch him quietly, but you can't deny that he was good looking enough to make you blush.

Although he has a scar on the left side of his face, it was still undeniable that he was pretty handsome.

"What is it?" he questioned coldly.

"I want you to meet Y/n Takahashi," Endeavor introduced you to his son. You extended a hand for Shotō to take. He's reluctant, but shakes it anyway.

A frown and a cold gaze meets your eyes. His heterochromatic ones only made him more handsome. "Shotō Todoroki," he replied blandly.

His hesitance and cold demeanor immediately told you he's wary and aloof. The aura of unease around him is enough to tell he isn't socially inept.