Chap 5 A Date and a departure

Start from the beginning

"I will not allow."

"I didn't ask you."

"And who the hell are you to stop me."

I can sense tension is building between the two.

"I am her friend."

"Just a friend, nothing else, she is my sister I vowed to protect her."

"It's not like Neel is going to kill her. He asked for a meeting with her. I don't think there is any problem in it."

"Whoa jade hang on, when date thing decided?"

"He asked me if you can go with him on a date. I said why not."

"Jade but you should ask me first". I panicked with this date thing.

"Have you heard what she said. Jaideep bhai intervened. "She is not interested. You must like such dates with random guys but my sister is not like you. So just shut this crap."

I saw Jade eyes were moist. She was hurt. Bhai must not say all these words. She ran to the room. And shut the door with a bang.

"Jade listen," I ran behind her.

Bhai shut his eyes and clenched his fist. He knew he went over the board.
"Bhai you must not say all these words to her".

He nodded in guilt.

I hugged him. "Bhai can I go on date with Neel." He looked into my eyes with care.
"Pari"... I cut him in between .

"Bhai ,Neel helped us in all possible ways. I promise I take care of myself. It is true his party ruined because of me. All I can do show my gratitude by accepting his dinner date."

He thinks and said "but keep your pepper spray with you".

I laughed and side hugged him.
"Bhai, do you love Jade?"

He nodded in agreement. I smiled back to him.

..................
Special force office, New Delhi

"Even before you joined special forces Advitya, I knew your calibre. It's been 4 years you joined us and with each successful mission , you are making us only proud".

"Thank you sir. I am privileged working for the special operations for my country. I learnt so much under your supervision."

"Even I am privileged to train officers like you. Your father must be very proud". He patted my right arm.

"With time missions will be difficult only. They are playing their moves, we have to be prepared for the future challenges".

"What are your orders sir, I am always ready".

"I know officer, right now I just want you to take control of our Dubai base."

"The petroleum business"?

"Not only that Advitya. 20 years back when we started the company, we run it with a mindset that we need a base in Dubai. We started with petroleum then extend the business with many collaborations and invested in different companies. Our companies lead by different officers. They are holding different positions and providing important information for us."

"So they all are special force officers working for the country.?"

"Not all of them, some are with us for mutual benefits.?"

"How much we can trust them?"

"Our work come with risk officer, that's why we have to be prepared for the worst. We have to be attentive all the time.
They never betrayed us, so far".