Chapter Thirty-Three

Zaara walked back to her dorm and unlocked it. When she opened the door, she saw Mikasa, Sasha, Emma, and Ellie singing Shinzou wo Sasageyo by Linked Horizon. Zaara stepped in, took off her shoes, put the dormitory keys away, and said "What the hell are you guys doing?". "Oh, hey Zaara!" Sasha says with her face stuffed with veggie straws. "I'm surprised you aren't dead." Mikasa says with no hesitation. "Same." Zaara says rubbing the nape of her neck.

"Did he yell at you?" Emma asked. "No, he didn't get mad whatsoever actually." Zaara says putting away her back pack. Zaara walked over to the couch and slumped beside Elyssa. "You look exhausted." Ellie says poking Zaara's face. "That's cause I am." Zaara says looking back at Ellie. "Well, we want to watch anime with Mikasa and Sasha." Emma says turning on the TV. "Yeah, you came right in time." Sasha says. "Levi gave me so many practice problems." Zaara says pouting.

"I thought Levi was your professor? Don't you need to call him Professor or something?" Mikasa asks Zaara. "Oh-" Zaara realizes. "Yeah, what's up with that?" Emma nudges Zaara. "Nothing, he isn't here right now so why not." Zaara said covering up the fact she was used to calling him Levi. Zaara was a good actress and was able to pull it off without anyone getting too curious. Zaara sighed of relief silently. She looks back up at the TV and sees Emma put on Hunter x Hunter.

~Time skip: 7:43 p.m.~

"Me and Sasha should probably head to our dorms and eat dinner now." Mikasa says standing up. The trio nod in response. Sasha pouts and says, "but-". "No buts. Bye guys." Mikasa says waving good bye. Sasha sadly waves good bye and the trio wave good bye back. The trio's stomach growl. They all look at each other, knowing exactly what everyone was thinking. "So, who's making dinner today?" Zaara asks. "Yesterday, we had food at Eren's party. The day before that, I cooked." Emma says crossing her arms.

"Yeah, and the day before that I cooked." Elyssa says. Emma and Ellie look at Zaara and say in unison, "You." Zaara pouts "but-". "No, go cook." Emma says pointing towards the kitchen. Zaara groans and sluggishly gets up and walks to the kitchen. "What do you guys feel like?" Zaara asks, before heading all the way into the kitchen. "Something cheesy." Ellie says and Emma nods in agreement. "I'll just make mac and cheese then?" Zaara asks. Ellie and Emma nod in agreement to the decision. Zaara walks over to the kitchen to prepare the mac and cheese.

~After dinner~

Zaara leans back in her chair. "I'm stuffed." Zaara says. "That was good though." Emma says delighted with her meal. Ellie agrees. Zaara proceeds to stand up and grab Ellie and Emma's dirty dishes. She walks over to the dish washer and sets the dishes inside for the dish washer to clean. Zaara sighs and slumps onto the couch. Ellie yawns. "I'm gonna head to my room and go to sleep in like an hour if you guys need me." Ellie says as she sleepily walks over to her room and shuts the door closed.

"Hey Zaara, I'm gonna head to sleep soon too." Emma says rubbing her eyes. Zaara nods and Emma heads to her room for lights out. "Maybe I should change into something more comfortable?" Zaara thinks to herself. Her phone buzzes and she checks it. It was-

A/N: am I sorry that I'm giving you these cliffhangers? No, no I'm not. 😈