Chapter One

A/N: Ellie, Emma, and Zaara are neighbors and go to a school called Attack High. School starts at 7am. They're all in the volleyball club. It's close to the middle to the year. Takes place in America. Elyssa = ellie

It was the middle of the year of their sophomore year of high school, and it was going just "great". Who's them? They're the girls who felt like a side characters their whole life. Their names were Elyssa Scott, Zaara Govind, and Emma Avina and little did they know, that because of one transfer student their whole life will change.

~6:03 in the morning~

"Wake up!" Ellie jerks up out of her bed because of the sudden noise. "What the hell-" Ellie says in a sleepy voice. She looks around to see a girl with short black locks right in front of her face. Elyssa jumps backwards in shock when she sees Zaara's face. "Jeez, the one time I actually wake up early you just HAVE to be asleep!" Zaara says crossing her arms. "Sorry, I guess I forgot to set my alarm last night." Ellie says getting out of bed. "It's fine. Me and Emma are downstairs and your mom made breakfast for us." Zaara says starting to walk towards the door. "Also, you've got less than an hour to get ready." After saying that Zaara quickly runs out the room and closes the door before Ellie has the time to speak. Ellie sighs and continues with her day by getting ready.

~6:32 am~

After getting ready, Ellie heads downstairs to the dining room to see her mom, her brother, Emma, and Zaara finishing up breakfast. "Your food is cold slow poke." Emma says immediately once Ellie walks in through the door. Ellie was stuck with a barely warm omelet for breakfast. After eating, everyone washed up and got in the car for school. On the way there, Ellie's little brother was dropped off first, then it was Ellie, Emma, and Zaara's turn to go to school. Once being dropped off, the trio walked down the hallways chit chatting about Attack on Titan, an anime.

"But like Levi heichou can get it!" Zaara exclaims. "Yeah, and Armin is like a god. He is the COLOSSAL titan." Emma says using hand movements. They all laugh. "Ok, class is gonna start in less than 15 minutes, we should go to class." Ellie says. Emma and Zaara agree and nod. They continue walking to class and sit at their desks next to each other. They hear people talking about a new guy transfer student. "Ohhhhh we're getting a new kid." Emma says. "Hopefully he watches anime, we need to add people to our clan." Zaara says proudly. "Imagine he looks like Levi" Emma says leaning over to Zaara while smirking. "Oh please, I'd faint at the sight of him." Zaara says dramatically pretending to faint. The trio laugh. "But at the least, hopefully he has manners, unlike like SOME people here." Ellie says. Ellie coughs out Adam's name. Adam seemed to hear, the shortie walks over to Ellie's desk. He slams his hand on her desk and says, "Pshh no way hes better than ME." Adam says. He and his goose-looking ass friends start laughing. "Get your crusty musty hand off of Ellie's desk." Zaara says standing up. Adam slightly flinches and walks back to his desk next to his friends. Zaara proceeds to sit down and laugh along with Ellie and Emma.