Chapter Six

~time skip: freshman year of university at cambridge~

A/N: Emma, Zaara, and Ellie all share one dormitory.

It's been 2 years since Jean moved back to France for junior year. The trio haven't seen or contacted him since. Ellie and Zaara were heartbroken.

A/N: why was zaara heartbroken? Well, it was because she never got to meet Levi so she assumed that he moved back to France with Jean. Reader: Oh, damn that sucks. Author: Yeah ik, it really does suck.

It was the first day of school and they had already finished unpacking their belongings and made their dormitory look like home. "I cant believe they actually paid for our plane ticket here." Emma said while washing the dishes from breakfast. "It's great right? I told you it'd be a good idea." Zaara said confidently getting her bag ready for school. "Do you think there are parties here?" Ellie asks. "Maybe, it is a prestige school, so if people go here it's probably for studying. But, I'm sure there are SOME wild folks here." Zaara says. Emma dries her hand and walks over from the kitchen and puts on her bag. "Well, that's beside the point let's go to class now." Emma says getting her car keys and the dormitory key from the key rack. Emma passes Ellie and Zaara their dorm keys before opening the door.

A/N: emma, zaara, and ellie all take the same following classes: interior design, physics, and math and drama

As the trio drive a few minutes to the main school building of Cambridge University, they get ready to head to math class. They sit towards the middle of the room around other people. The trio starts talking to each other about anime related things and then the teacher walks in. The room goes silent. Zaara slaps her hand over her mouth in shock. "omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg" Zaara repeats in her head. "I-is that who I think it is?" Zaara whispers to her friends. Levi clears his throat. He was wearing neat black button up with plain denim jeans. As Zaara is screaming inside her head, Ellie and Emma look at eachother and try holding in their Laughter. "You all can call me Professor Levi. Shall we proceed with our first lesson today?" Levi asks. Everyone nods their head intimidated by his presence.