Chapter Two

A/N: I'm great so our teacher is Ms. Pitzec.

But, the class soon goes silent as the teacher walks through the door. "Ok, Jean come in." Ms. Pitzec says gesturing Jean to come in. Everyone looks towards the door. Jean Kirstein, he looked exactly like the anime character. "Holy shit-" Zaara whispers to Ellie. Ellie just stares at Jean thinking it was a dream. "Hey, am I shifting right now?" Ellie whispers while nudging Zaara. "No, I literally just shifted last night." Zaara whispers back. Jean starts introducing himself. "Um, my name is Jean Kirstein. I moved from France. I also like horses." Jean says somewhat shyly while rubbing the nape of his neck. You can tell he is trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. "Well Jean, you can sit in any empty desk in the classroom." Ms. Pitzec says while getting the power point ready for the class lecture. Jean looks around for a second and decides to sit right behind Ellie. Ellie slightly blushes. "ohhhhhhh~" Emma and Zaara whisper in unison to Ellie. Ellie blushes even more, it's not too visible though.

Zaara turns back and faces Jean while hes pulling a folder out of his backpack. "Hey" Zaara says to Jean. Jean looks up. "hi?" Jean says confused as to why the hottest bitch in this scene is talking to him.

A/N: I'm kidding Zaara, Ellie, and Emma are ALL the hottest bitches in this scene. Pop off sis

"Do you know anyone by the name of Levi?" Zaara asks smirking. Emma facepalms herself. Ellie slightly shakes her head in disapproval. "Whaaaat?" Zaara whispers looking back at Emma and Ellie. "Well, yeah actually he is in senior year and moved with me here too." Jean says. "do you know him?" Jean asks Zaara. "Well, not really I was just asking-" Zaara says and quickly turns back around to face the front. Jean gets confused, but dismisses it and shrugs his shoulders.

~during lunch~

"Hi, my name is Emily." Emily holds her hand out to Jean. Jean proceeds to look up at her. "Um, hi I'm Jean but I think you already know that." Jean says shaking her hand. "Yeah, I heard that you like horses. So, I wanted to talk to you bec-" Emily gets cut off. "Wait do you like horses too?!" Jean exclaims as his eyes brighten up. "Yeah my favorite breed is *insert horse breed*. What about you?" Emily says sitting on  a empty seat next to Jean. They continue talking about horse things. Elyssa looks back at them before continuing to eat her food. "Hey ellie, you ok?" Emma asks. Elyssa looks at Emma and says, "Hm? Oh, yeah I'm fine." She continues to eat her damn green, chlorophyll ass salad. "Girl, no you're not." Zaara says while turning around to look at Jean and Emily talking happily to each other. "Ohhhhhh. That's makes a lot of sense." Zaara says nudging Emma to look in the direction of Jean and Emily. Emma turns and says ohhhhh as well. "what happened?" Elyssa says looking up at her two best friends. "You know exactly what happened." Zaara says with a big of sass in her tone. Ellie gets confused. "Oh come on ellie. It's so obvious that-" Emma switches to a whisper while talking "you're jealous~". Zaara and Emma start to giggle and Ellie's face flushes a red color. "what no-" ellie says trying to cover her face by stuffing her face with the salad. Emma and Zaara continue to giggle. "Do not worry Elyssa Scott, for me and Emma are here to be your wing girls." Zaara says confidently. Elyssa rolls her eyes and laughs with her two best friends who were pretty.

A/N: for the sake of the story, there are two pretty best friends and not one of them is ugly.