Chapter Four

~time skip: after school, courtyard~

The trio ran outside after packing up to see a crowd of people in the courtyard. The fight was beginning. The trio looked at each other and ran towards the crowd. They were being pushed and shoved, but they pushed and shoved back until they were able to see the fight. Adam threw a right hook at Jean. Jean easily dodged it by ducking though. Jean quickly popped back up and shoved Adam to the floor. Adam sprung back up and quickly landed a punch right in Jean's face. Jean fell back, and he got a bloody nose.

Jean wiped away the blood, while he looked up at Adam smirking at him. Jean punched Adam right in the jaw. Adam stepped back holding his bruised jaw, and he kicked Jean right in the stomach. Jean coughed out a little blood and fell to the floor. Everyone was laughing and recording, and they were all pointing at Jean. The trio looked at each other in worry. Everyone acknowledged Jean's loss to Adam. Emily shook her head and walked next to Adam. "How can I date such a weakling? It's over." Emily says grabbing Adam's hand and walking off school grounds. Adam looks back at Jean and smirked before turning away and walking off with Emily. Jean looked back down to the ground sadly laying there on the hard concrete.

Soon enough, everyone left Jean alone, except for the trio just standing there feeling bad. They looked at each other once more, and Ellie mustered up the courage to walk over to Jean. "Here let me help you up" Ellie said slightly smiling holding her hand out for Jean to grab. Jean accepts and Ellie helps him up. "Careful, where does it hurt?" Ellie asked Jean looking at him worryingly. "On my nose and stomach-" Jean says inspecting Ellie. Emma and Zaara start looking at each other and smirking. "Well, we're gonna go to *insert favorite anime shop*, meet us there when you're done~." Zaara says giggling with Emma before walking off to *insert favorite anime shop*.

A/N: imagine *insert favorite anime shop* is really close to the school