Chapter Nine

After class, Emma, Zaara, and Ellie start packing up their things and make their way over to their next class, drama. Emma forgot her watercolors though. "Oh no I missed the chance to give Emma's watercolors back." Armin says sadly to Mikasa. "Don't worry Armin, you'll be able to give it to her tomorrow." Mikasa says getting her stuff packed up. "I guess you're right." Armin says. "Also, Eren has physics with us in 2 classes from now right?" Armin says looking over towards Mikasa who was finished packing up. "Yes, I have his whole schedule here memorized." Mikasa says blankly starting to walk to the door with Armin following closely behind. "That's kind of sus-" Armin thinks to himself.

Emma, Ellie, and Zaara sit down in drama class. Emma sighs. "What's wrong Emma?" Elyssa asks her friend worringly. "Nothing really, I just forgot to ask Armin for my watercolors back." Emma says setting down her things. "You can get them back from him tomorrow." Zaara says. "Yeah-" Emma gets cut off by the teacher, Historia, talking. "Hello students, my name is Krista Lenz you can call me Ms. Lenz though." Historia says in a sweet tone while smiling. "Krista Lens? Isn't it Historia?" Zaara thought to herself. Zaara shrugged her shoulders and continued to listen to Historia. "Today, we won't be doing much except for going over some rules I would like you all to follow during my classes." Historia says pulling up a powerpoint on her laptop and projecting it on the whiteboard in the front of the class.

~Time skip: After drama class (lunch break)~

"Finally time for lunch-" Zaara says walking along with Emma and Ellie throughout the hall of Cambridge university. "Im so hungryyyy" Ellie says dragging the last part of her sentence to make it sound more dramatic. Emma and Zaara start laughing. "What? Starvation is a serious global issue currently going on." Ellie says crossing her arms. As the trio walk through the halls and walk in the cafeteria and they didn't see a single anime character.

Which is surprising considering at least one of them should have lunch at this time, because of all the different class schedules. The trio shrugged it off and proceeded to sit down at a table in the surprisingly large cafeteria, almost food court. A few minutes of sitting at the table, eating and chatting a group of girls walk over to the trio. The trio looks up noticing people walking towards them. It was a group of girls consisting Gianna Vara, Annie Leonhart, and Emily Hartridge. The same bullies from high school. "So you three are going here too?" Gianna says rudely.

"I actually wasn't expecting you guys to be here either considering how dumb you are." Zaara says continuing to munch on her food as if the group of girls weren't there. The girls seemed to get angered and annoyed by that comment. "Well, we just wanted to wish you luck." Emily said. "for what?" Emma says looking directly at the girls. "We just wanted to let you know that we are going to make your life here a living hell." Annie says high-fiving Gianna. "Well, I wanted to let you know tha-" Zaara says standing up but gets cut off by Ellie saying, "I usually don't think they're worth it Zaara, but just this once." Ellie says smirking. Zaara smirks back and suddenly lunges back and yells, "Ow!" The group of stupid bitches get confused.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting all of your superiority complexes to be so bright." Zaara says smirking jokingly. Emma and Ellie begin giggling. The group gets frustrated and walks away. "Hey! It's not my fault the truth hurts!" Zaara yells at them while the group walks away to their table for lunch. Zaara sits down and starts laughing along with Emma and Ellie.