Chapter Twenty-Seven

When Zaara finished getting ready, she went straight to her laptop. She opened her laptop and began writing an email back to Levi saying:

"Sorry about the grade, Professor Levi. I didn't think I would do so poorly, considering how much I studied last night. Sadly, I won't be able to meet you tonight to review, for I have something to do. Will you be free tomorrow to review?"

She sends it. Zaara leans back in her chair. Ellie and Emma come out of their rooms. "I thought you said you weren't good at getting yourself ready." Zaara says mocking Emma. "Oh shut up. I felt somewhat confident today, so I tried looking decent." Emma says crossing her arms.

Ding, another notification from Zaara's laptop. It was Levi. Zaara wasn't expecting him to respond so quickly, considering it was 10:00 p.m. The email said:

"Thank you for letting me know that you are not free tonight. I am free tomorrow, so we can review then. I'll see you tomorrow, Ms. Govind."

Tomorrow was a Saturday, and Zaara really didn't want to focus on education. This is what she had to do to get her grades up, though. After reading the email, Zaara closes her laptop. "What was that?" Ellie asks walking up to Zaara sitting in her chair. "Oh, just an email from Professor Ackerman." Zaara says looking back at Ellie. "Oh, that's it? I was expecting something more juicy." Emma says pouting. Zaara fake laughs. "Ha ha ha. You're so funny. What juicy thing could possibly happen to me now?" Zaara says.

"I don't know, remember when we were younger and you used to shift realities a lot." Emma says. Suddenly, a whole bunch of shifting memories came back to Zaara at that moment. "Oh yeah..." Zaara said in a somewhat sad tone. "What about that?" Zaara asks curiously. "Wait, didn't you have a love triangle with Levi Ackerman and Eren Yeager in that shifting reality?" Ellie asks placing a hand on her hip. "Yeah, that's what I was about to say." Emma exclaims. Zaara scoffs, rolls her eyes, and says, "Oh right, that. It's not like it will happen in real life though." Zaara begins to stand up.

"Oh well." Emma says shrugging her shoulders. The trio head toward the door getting ready to head out to the party. The boys' dormitory wasn't too far away, so they didn't need a car. They also didn't want to walk, considering they had to go outside. It was going to be a pain for Ellie, since she had heels on. It was the cost for looking like an absolute badass. Ellie knew exactly where Jean's dorm was, since she went there a lot. Sometimes, it left Zaara and Emma questioning what they were doing.

A/N: *wink* *wink*

~Time Skip: 10:16 p.m.~

They walked towards the boys' dormitory building. They were outside and a cool breeze rushed passed them. It sent shivers down the girls' spines, as the cold breeze ran through the trio's smooth, soft hair. After walking towards the boys' dormitory, they headed to Eren, Jean, and Armin's dorm. Slightly shivering, they made their way through the halls, inching closer and closer to their room. Emma looked at all the dorm numbers and noticed no one was inside their own dorms. Emma sighed, knowing that meant there were going to be a lot of people at Eren's party. As they walked closer to the dorm, the trio heard music playing.

A/N: For increased dramatic experience when reading, I, the author, encourage you to listen to this playlist above on Spotify

A/N: For increased dramatic experience when reading, I, the author, encourage you to listen to this playlist above on Spotify. It is completely optional, but it will intensify your reading experience in a good way. You can screenshot and use it :)

Warning: some of the songs are explicit!

The music grew louder and louder the closer they got. Soon, they were at the door, and the music was blasting, not too harshly though. They look at each other before taking a deep breath. Elyssa opens the door. They walk in and see giant speakers by the TV. The house was a blue-purple color, because of the LED strips lining the walls. In the kitchen, there was a large array of snack and some punch. There was also a huge cooler in the kitchen filled with beer and other alcohol. The trio saw someone spike the punch and quickly looked away. The dining table was turned into a beer pong table. They saw people making out left and right.

The trio saw Jean walk over. "Hey girls! When Eren said you were going to come I didn't believe it, yet here you are!" Jean says slightly yelling to be heard over the loud music and other people talking. He leans over to Ellie and gives her a small peck on the lips. "You look gorgeous babe! Here, follow me." Jean says winking and grabbing Elyssa's hand and dragging her to his room. As Ellie walks away she looks back and Emma and Zaara and winks. Emma and Zaara knew exactly what they were going to do and grew a face of disgust. They looked at each other and laughed.

Not knowing what they should do, Emma and Zaara walk over to Eren, Armin, and some other guys playing beer pong with Mikasa watching them. Sasha was next to Mikasa with a huge plate of food, chomping on it. "Hey guys! I wasn't expecting you to come. You both look gorgeous." Sasha yells. It catches Eren and Armin's attention as they look over to Zaara and Emma. "Sasha is right. You look gorgeous Emma. Oh and Zaara." Armin says blushing rubbing the nape of his neck. "Ouch-" Zaara says pretending to look hurt.

"If it makes you feel better, I think you look great." Eren says quickly turning back to beer pong. Zaara couldn't really tell, since the LED's were blue, but was Eren blushing? Zaara shrugged it off. The opposing team got a ball in one of the red solo party cups on Eren's side, meaning he had to drink that cup of beer. Eren tsked, after all, he was really competitive. Eren drank the cold beer and threw the empty solo cup to the side. Zaara sighed. She really didn't want to be here, considering it wasn't her environment. She also didn't want to hurt her friends' feelings. Emma looked like she was having fun, hanging beside Armin. Zaara decided just to hang around, watching Eren's beer pong game.

In the end Eren won, and drank the rest of the beers on his side, cheering. In Zaara's eyes, this wasn't entertainment in any way. The same for Emma, but she had fun talking with Armin.

Armin asked for Emma to dance with him, and Emma walked away with him, leaving Zaara alone. Zaara got a headache with the loud blasting music.  As a result of that, she decided she wanted to step out for a bit. Eren noticed Zaara was walking towards the door, so he grabbed her hand. Zaara quickly turned around to see Eren. "Where are you going? Are you not having fun?" Eren asked concerned. "I'm fine. I was just gonna get some fresh air." Zaara says. Eren releases Zaara and nods, as he  walks back to where he came from.

Little did Zaara know, someone followed her on her way out. She walked out and inhaled, intaking the fresh smell of non-weed filled air. Zaara slowly exhaled when suddenly, someone grabbed her shoulder. She didn't know who he was. He was tall and looked drunk. "Hey pretty lady, how about we head back to my dorm?" The guy asks, he reaked of alcohol. Zaara gagged in her mouth silently, making sure the guy didn't see.

"No, I'm good." Zaara says releasing herself from his grip. The guy seemed to get agitated, as he rose his hand above his head, preparing to hit Zaara. Zaara noticed this and prepared to defend herself. He was about to hit her when someone grabbed his hand. "Don't you know not to hurt girls?" The man said. Zaara recognized that voice, it was-