Chapter Three

~time skip to towards the end of the year (after final exams)~

Elyssa looks down in pain as she sees Jean and Emily hand in hand walking through the halls. They have been like this for a month, yes, Jean and Emily were dating. It was no secret to Emma and Zaara that their friend, Elyssa, had a crush on Jean. Zaara and Emma looked at each other wondering what they could do to cheer up their friend. "Hey ellie, after school, do you wanna hang out at *insert favorite anime store*? We can sit there and talk about anime?" Zaara said gently rubbing Ellie's back to comfort her. "Yeah I guess so-" Ellie said back. "Yeah, there's this new manga I found there you should read!" Emma says. The trio walk to their class.

A/N: its towards the end of the day so this is their last class

The trio sit down at their desks and start getting ready for their last class of the day. Then, they see Adam storming towards Jean's desk. Adam then slams his hand on Jean's desk. "Wha-" Jean looks up. "Listen here kid, you're kind of new here but everyone knows I run this school. You don't deserve Emily. Emily belongs me and me only." Adam says angrily. "That's not for you to decide, Adam." Jean stand up and looks down at Adam. "Don't look down at me twerp, meet me after school in the courtyard. We'll settle who deserves Emily there." Adam says and walks back to his desk. Jean then sits down angrily. The whole class saw. Looking back toward the front, the trio are practically dumbfounded.

Everyone was whispering about the fight all class. In fact, the trio heard a few people in the corner of the classroom talking about filming the fight and putting it on their story on Instagram. Adam was looking smug and confident all class, almost like, he was excited for the fight. Jean, on the other hand, was worried. Jean knew how to fight people, but he swore that he would only ever use it to protect people. But, Jean was the type of person who never gave up.