Chapter Twenty-Two

Ellie opens the door and sees Mikasa and Sasha. "Hey! We were bored and we also heard about your date with jean." Sasha says stuffing her face with popcorn. "Its not a date-" Ellie said sighing. "Oh, Zaara texted us, saying it was." Mikasa says inviting herself in and taking off her shoes. "Of course she did." Ellie says facepalming. Sasha comes in and also takes off her shoes. Ellie closes and locks the door behind them. Suddenly, Zaara and Emma come rushing into the living room. "Ok, so me and Emma picked out these two outfits you can wear. Which one? Number one or number two?" Zaara asks holding up each outfit.

 Which one? Number one or number two?" Zaara asks holding up each outfit

A/N: those are the outfits^^^

"They would both look good on Ellie." Mikasa says closely inspecting each outfit. "Yeah, mikasa's right. You decide Ellie, which one?" Sasha says nodding in agreement with mikasa. "Hm, I'll choose the second one." Ellie says closely inspecting each outfit too. "Good choice, now go get ready." Emma says giving the outfits back to Ellie and slightly pushing her in the direction of her room. Ellie changes and comes out of the room and gives everyone a little twirl showing off her outfit. Everyone claps. "You look so good, he will practically faint at the sight of you!" Zaara exclaims.

"Well, he's going to be coming in two hours, so we have time for other things." Ellie says. "YES! HOLD ON I HAVE THE PERFECT PERFUME FOR YOU TO USE!" Zaara quickly runs to her room and grabs the Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb. She runs back to see everyone confused. "THIS!" Zaara says holding it up high carefully. That looks really expensive." Emma says. "Because it probably is." Mikasa says looking at it in awe.

"This is like a secret weapon. He is definitely gonna fall for you if you wear this." Emma says encouraging Ellie. "Here, smell it. Tell me if you wanna wear it." Zaara says carefully handing it to Ellie. Ellie sprays a tiny amount in the air and everyone, except Zaara smells it. "Oh damn, that smells nice and expensive." Emma says. "Well then I guess I'll wear it." Ellie says smiling. She liked being pampered like this.

Zaara gives Ellie a few sprays of the perfume and puts in back in her room. "You smell and look like a goddess." Sasha praises Ellie. Ellie gets slightly flustered. "What about makeup? Just a little bit though, because you already have a lot of natural beauty." Emma asks. Ellie nods as a response. Emma goes to the bathroom and finds the basic makeup for a natural look.

A/N: light coverage foundation, tiny bit of concealer, the uptowners (pink) eyeshadow pallete, eyeliner, and the font beauty gloss bomb universal lips luminizer. I did all this makeup research smh. We going for a light, natural look today boys.

Mikasa does Ellie's makeup and God damn. She is STUNNING. "I swear you look like a queen." Zaara says in awe. "Stopppp-" Ellie says slightly blushing. "Anyway, Jean should be here in a bit." Ellie says. Everyone nods and they hear a knock. Ellie goes to the door and opens it. It was Jean.