Chapter Twenty-Nine

Zaara wakes up with a huge headache. "Ughhhh." Zaara groans sitting up. She notices it wasn't her room. "What the hell? Where am I?" Zaara thinks to herself, panicking a little. All of a sudden, a bunch of memories of last night flood her head. "Oh right." Zaara sluggishly says to herself. "I should probably thank Eren." Zaara thinks, rubbing her temples in attempt to get rid of her splitting headache. Hang overs were the absolute worst. She walks over to the door, and opens it.

She sees the room clean, way cleaner than it was outside. Eren looks over to Zaara, noticing the door opened. "Oh hey, I got some Tylenol for you." Eren says walking over to hand Zaara some Tylenol and water. "Thanks for everything Eren." Zaara says after swallowing the Tylenol and drinking the water. "It was nothing, we are friends after all." Eren walks over to the kitchen. Zaara smiles to herself, revlieved she didn't cause him too much trouble. "Do you want something to eat?" Eren asks looking over his soldier to see Zaara sitting down on a chair. Zaara nods in response. "Well, I have some cereal?" Eren asks. "Yeah, that's fine." Zaara walks over to the kitchen and grabs the cereal herself.

"Do you want to freshen up here and take a shower?" Eren asked as Zaara grabbed her cereal and headed towards the dining table to eat. "I would, but I don't have any clothes." Zaara says sitting down. "Emma and Ellie dropped off some clothes for you this morning." Eren says getting himself some cereal as well. "Oh well then I'll get ready here. If you don't mind." Zaara says swallowing a spoon full of coco puffs. Eren sits down across from her and nods.

"Where's Jean and Armin?" Zaara asks looking up at Eren, who was wearing a plain white tank top and some gray sweat pants. "Oh, Jean is on a coffee date with Elyssa." Eren says taking a bite of cereal before finishing his sentence. "And Armin went to the library to study." Eren says looking back down at his cereal. "Oh, so why did you stay here?" Zaara asked. Eren look back up at Zaara. "Oh, well because I was worried about you." Eren said shyly rubbing the nape of his neck. Zaara giggles, and Eren smiled at her in response. They both finished their cereal, and Zaara took a shower and changed her clothes.

Zaara's splitting head ache was gone after she took a warm shower, and wiped off her smudged makeup from last night

Zaara's splitting head ache was gone after she took a warm shower, and wiped off her smudged makeup from last night. She took her clothes from the night previous and placed them in the same bag Ellie and Emma put her new clothes in. Zaara brushed her hair, which had a lot of tangles. She was able to take all of the tangles out, though. She walked out of Eren's bathroom. "Well, I should probably head back to my dorm." Zaara said. "Wait, where are my shoes?" Zaara asked Eren.

Eren looked up at her from the sofa, where he was watching some TV. "Oh, they are by the door. I took them off before you went to sleep." Eren said pointing towards the door. "Do you want me to walk you back?" Eren asked. He was now wearing a supreme t-shirt, with blue ripped jeans. "No its fi-" Zaara paused realizing she had no idea how to go back. "Yes please." Zaara said looking down, embarrassed. Eren laughed and turned off the TV. "No sweat." Eren stood up and went towards the doorway putting on some white Nike Air force 1's and putting on a gray jacket, similar, but not the exact same as Levi's. Zaara walked behind him and put on her black converse from the night before, with one hand holding the bag that carried her clothes and hairbrush.

She walked out of Eren's dorm room alongside with him. Zaara looked at Eren's jacket, and it instantly reminded her of Levi and Petra from the previous night. Zaara clenched her hands subconsciously. Eren noticed and worriedly asked, "Hey, are you ok?" Eren looks at her. Zaara looks up at him and releases her fists. "Yeah, why?" Zaara says looking away from Eren and facing forward.

"Well, you seemed a bit mad, so I was just checking up on you." Eren says beginning to face forward as well. Eren slid his hands in his pockets. Zaara and Eren headed outside and all of a sudden, a large, cold gust of wind flies by, leaving Zaara shivering. "Why does this always happen?" Zaara thinks to herself. Eren chuckles. "What's so funny!" Zaara looks at now laughing Eren. "Sorry-" Eren says attempting to catch a breath from laughing so hard.

"Hmph." Zaara looks away and crosses her arms. Suddenly, she feels soft fleece touch her bare arms. Zaara looks up at Eren. "Sorry, do you not want it?" Eren asks about to take the jacket off Zaara. "No, its fine. Thank you." Zaara says gratefully accepting Eren's grey jacket. She zips it up on herself. It was pretty big on her. Eren looked away from Zaara and blushed.

It was a awkward silence on the way to the girls' dormitory. Once they reached the inside of the girls' dormitory, Zaara began taking off the jacket when Eren stopped her. "You can keep it. It looks nice on you." Eren smiles and waves goodbye to Zaara before walking away. Zaara waves bye to Eren and walks to her dorm. She didn't have her dorm keys on her, though. She walked up to dorm 32 and knocked on it hoping someone would answer.