Well, dammit, I'd love to get a sense of what he thinks is hot. Just in case I ever need to use it to my advantage.

He fingers through a few racks of shirts and jackets, occasionally pulling a few off the rack and holding them up to me to help visualize. I glance around at the other sections of the store before I see a young woman walking up to us, probably in her 20s.

"Can I help you two find anything?" She asks but Harry shakes his head and thanks her anyway.

"harry, keep looking around, but I'm actually going to find something for you,"

"Okay, love. Find me when you've got something picked out,"

I turn back to the nice store worker and see a little white nametag pinned onto her flannel shirt. Maria.

"Could you actually help me find something for him?" I ask once we're out of Harry's earshot. 

"Sure!" She chirps, "What are you thinking?"

"Um," I glance back at him and his back is to me (is bum looks quite nice, though). "Do you guys carry anything more feminine? But like still something that a guy could comfortably wear?"

"I'm not sure to what extent of 'feminine fashion' you're looking for but one of our suppliers actually makes a lot of feminine clothes that are specifically meant for men. Meaning they're cut and sized to better fit a guy's body as compared to a woman's body so that it flatters the guy," 

She leads me towards a different section of the store as she talks. At first glance, it's a lot of the things I would wear like cute crewnecks and stuff. But as we keep going, I get even more excited about this whole pick-out-an-outfit-for-each-other thing Harry came up with.

"The company, Gray Aiko, makes a lot of cropped jackets, jumpers, and tops, skirts, pants, and even a few dresses for men. Not many stores carry the clothing, but I'm actually in charge of this store and regulate what brands we carry and Gray Aiko was a must. The way I see it, clothes have no gender and if the person is confident enough in themselves and their outfit, there's no reason why they can't pull it off."

"Exactly! I couldn't have said it better myself. Speaking of, I kind of want to see him in a skirt if I'm being honest. Any suggestions on what you might pair well with one?"

"I think a simple top would look nice with one, or a v-neck sweater with no sleeves. Are you looking for a cropped or full-length top?"

"Full length, I think. He could definitely pull off a crop top, but it might be cold. Maybe an oversized and baggy crewneck?" I suggest, imagining him in the types of clothes I wear.

"Yes! And you should put a collared shirt underneath to finish off the look. Soft fashion is the best fashion," 

"We must share the same brain cell because that's my go-to style. Except I think Harry could wear all of this stuff better than I do,"

Maria looks me over with a little smirk. "Don't count yourself out. Let me know if you need any more help later, okay?"

"Will do. Thank you, Maria!" She smiles and gives me a little wave goodbye before going to help another customer.

I scan the selection of skirts and pick out a simple black one. It's not too long to a point where it's just awkward, and it's short enough to have the potential to tease if Harry wants it to. Moving onto the sweatshirts, I flip through the hangers before two different ones catch my eye.

The first is a light yellow color with a small and simple black sunflower embroidered onto it. The other is a pastel purple color with three little butterflies on the front. I hold the skirt up to both and end up picking the yellow one.

On my way back to find Harry, I pick up a white collared shirt. I find him near the place that I left him and when I walk up he turns around and smiles. He's got a small pile of clothes gathered in his arms.

"Want to swap and try them on?" He asks, holding out his selections.

I nod and grin, excited to see him in what I've chosen. We swap clothes and head back to the dressing rooms to try on the outfits. I take off everything but my boxers and lay out the clothes in the dressing room to see what he's picked out. 

Harry has got me a pair of ripped black skinnies and they fit surprisingly well. They aren't too tight or restrictive, but also not baggy and bunchy. He also picked out a thick black belt and a simple pocket chain with two little loops in it. 

For the top, I find myself putting on a silky smooth button-up shirt with vertical black and white strips. I don't button up all of the buttons, however, because it looks nicer with part of my chest exposed. 

"Are you all changed?" Harry asks from the dressing room next to mine.

"Yeah," I open the door and find him standing there already dressed. 

The black mid-thigh skirt looks better than I expected, and he looks dashing in the whole outfit, so much so that my jaw drops a little bit. 

"You picked out a skirt?"

"Yeah, and you look really cute in it," He blushes and turns around, looking over his shoulder at his own bum, "My ass looks nice in it,"

"It looks nice in just about everything," I accidentally say out loud and clap my hands over my mouth as if that would make a difference now. He just giggles and turns back around to face me. 

"I know," He leans in and kisses me lightly.

"I kind of like this outfit," I motion down at my clothes and he smiles.

"You look hot, but in a refined and sexy way," He says slowly, biting his bottom lip and looking quite irresistible himself.

"Question,"

"Go on Dwight, Schrute, let's hear it" He laughs at his own joke and I smile.

My eyes continue to linger on his black skirt, and I fail to make eye contact with him. I half-mumble out my question, somewhat embarrassed but equally curious.

"If I'm picking out your whole outfit, does that include what's underneath the skirt?"

***

I'm excited about the party, it'll be in a few chapters :)

Thoughts or comments?

VOTE if you wish you could see Harry and Louis in their outfits x