Sadie Hawkins

"I'm telling you, it's been keeping me up at night." Sam said as he had his arm around Haley's waist as they walked with Blaine down the hallway. "Something weird's going on with the Warblers. They're doing all those weird flips and superhuman jumps at Sectionals."

"Wait...I thought you were sleeping, obviously you were faking it, and that's why you slapped me on the face two nights in the row." Haley said aloud, as both guys turned to look at her. "What?" She asked.

"Exactly, that's why they won." Blaine sighed.

"And where was Round Faced Warbler> You said he was there when you went back to Dalton, but come Sectionals, poof, he's gone." Sam said, talking at an abnormal speed.

"You're conspiracy theories are immaculate...but what are you saying?" Haley asked.

"I think they cheated at Sectionals." Sam answered.

"Sam, you can't make accusations like that without any kind of evidence." Blaine pointed out.

"Well, then, I'll find some evidence." Sam said as he turned to them. "Hey, do any of you have any lip balm I can use? Conspiracy theories make my lips get all chapped." He clarified, as Blaine nodded.

Before Blaine could do anything, Haley had already pulled hers out of her bag.

"Yeah, here." Haley handed him hers. "Thanks, Hay." He said.
----
"I want to sit under Venus." Sugar said, looking up at the planets in the astronomy classroom.

"I want to sit under Uranus." Sam said, as everyone chuckled. "What's so funny."

"Oh nothing, baby." Haley said, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"So, this week in Glee Club it's ladies' choice, inspired by the Sadie Hawkins Dance." Finn said.

"Which I thought of. It was my idea." Tina said proudly.

"Yes, thank, Tina." Finn acknowledged her, before continuing. "And every girl will sing to whoever they want to take to the dance."

"Well, I, for one, love this lesson." Kitty said, smirking. "I've got a song I want to sing to somebody."

Sam, sent Haley a pleading, yet loving look.

"Yes, I'm going to sing to you, I'm going to help Marley out as well." She assured him.

"Well, great." He smiled, pressing a kiss to her lips.
----
"Alright, so Tina is ready to present her solo and make her choice. Gentlemen, prepare yourselves for Tina Cohen-Chang." Finn announced, as everyone cheered.

"Thank you, Finn. I'll be performing I Don't Know How to Love Him from Jesus Christ Superstar. It's about the pain of unrequited love and..."

"Yeah, okay, just wrap it up." Finn interjected. "Beiste needs the locker room at 4:30."

"Sorry. Hit it." Tina said, cuing the band.

"Who do you think she's asking?" Sam asked, as Haley shrugged. "Couldn't tell you."

"The only obvious choice in the room: A charming debonair figure from her past. A forbidden love she let slip through her fingers." Artie said.

"Cocky much?" Haley spat, as everyone laughed, quietly.

"Mercedes?" Blaine questioned. "Really?" Unique asked.

As the song progressed, Haley realized who she was singing to. "I don't think any of those answers are correct." Haley said, frowning.

"Okay, let's hear it for Tina." Finn said, as everyone clapped.

"Yeah. Tina!" Sugar cheered, awkwardly.