Britney 2.0

Haley smiled as she was lifted to the top of the pyramid Cheerios formation.
"Catch!" She alerted the cheerleaders down below to let her know she was going to fall. She naturally let herself twist and fall as she landed in Brittany and Kitty's arms.

"Well, that was just garbage. Haley, my office... Now! You too Brittany." Coach Sylvester said.

"It's okay, Britt. We'll be fine." Haley said as she wrapped her arm around Brittany. She turned to direct the girls. "Girls, practice one more time, and let Kitty substitute for my fall." She sent Kitty a sarcastic look. "Then practice is over and you can go hit the showers."

"Take a seat, girls. Brittany, I'm afraid it's time for a little tough love." Coach Sylvester said, taking her glasses off, while the girls sat down in front of her desk.

"I hold in my hand the most recent algebra test of one Becky Jackson. Our plucky little Ewok waddled her way to a respectable C-plus. Now, your performance, very same exam, unearthed the hitherto undiscovered grade... F-minus. You answered every question with see other side, where you composed an elaborate crayon-cape entitled Happyville. The town where math was never invented."

"Britt." Haley said as she gave Brittany a look of sympathy and frown.

"Yeah, that's me, and that's Santana, and that's Kurt and Rachel in Heaven. That is Quinn, Haley and Sam over there. And look, that's you, coach." Brittany explained.

"Brittany, you're a terrible role model for the cheerios! And as much as you're not their captain, they look up to you, not just Haley for some reason. Last year, I was lost in a haze of pregnancy hormones, and I allowed your record breaking GPA to slide. The Cheerios grade point average has dropped three full points. Some of my girls no longer see academic achievement as a worthy goal, and yesterday I caught one of them trying to marry a squirrel. Except, Haley. She's going to be Valedictorian of 2013 by graduation, I presume."

"That's 'cause I believe in marriage equality for all land mammals." Brittany commented.

"Brittany, you're off the Cheerios. I'm afraid you're going to have to lose the high pony."

"Tough love feels a lot like mean." Brittany said, as she left the office.

"Coach...you have to cut Britt some slack. She lost Santana, who's away in Louisville, and sometimes that bothers her, and she's struggling." Haley began, as she walked out. "But I will fix this, I have the perfect idea." Haley smirked at Coach Sylvester, before running after Brittany.
----
"Great news, guys. Principal Figgins has asked us to perform at the annual back-to-school pep rally this week. Now, I understand our National Champion street cred has dropped a little bit since school started, but this our chance to really wow them and get it back." Mr. Schue said.

"What are we going to perform?" Joe asked.

"Good question. We're a family here, and when one of our family is falling down, it's up to us to get together to pick them back up." Mr. Schue explained, as he sent Haley a nod.

Everyone watched as Haley walked to the whiteboard, and wrote Britney 2.0.

"Oh, my God. Are we doing Britney week again?' An excited Tina asked.

"Indeed we are Tina." Haley smiled, before she continued. "Brittany, we know that you have been having a rough week, and I told Coach Sylvester I would do everything to bring your mood back." Haley said as she looked at Brittany. "I know that Britney is iconic, and you might not be too inspired right now, but maybe Glee this week can change that. Blaine and Artie if you will come up here?" She turned to the two boys who came to the front.

"This one's for you, Brittany." Blaine said.

{BOYS/BOYFRIENDS-SUNG BY BLAINE ANDERSON & ARTIE ABRAMS}