Heart

FYI: this chapter has some more mature content near the end.

"Okay, everybody, let's hear it for love! Your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs. Now, Regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hairspray." Mr. Schue announced.

"Oh, God, not another bake." Kurt muttered, desperately.

"If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing the world's greatest love songs to their Valentine. We will serenade each classroom."

"No!" Everyone except Rachel screamed.

"Don't want to lose my dignity to yet another public humiliation. I'd miss it too much." Haley said.

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food." Tina added.

"And shoes." Mike nodded.

"Yes, Sugar?" Asked Mr. Schue, when the 'rich girl' as called by Haley, raised her hand.

"Here's a spoonful of sugar for you all: don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich. So, here you go." She said handing Mr. Schue an envelope.

"Uh, Sugar, I can't take that."

"Take it!" Urged Kurt.

"Okay. Everyone, give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and cumberbunds!"

Sugar turned to everyone as they cheered. "I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it. Okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Except you, Artie. Your chair kept moving, so I hid your surprise in the wastebasket."

"Oh holy hell! God, yes...tastes like heaven" Haley muttered as she eat some chocolate.

"Is this what being rich tastes like?" Brittany asked.

"V-Day is my fave day ever. And to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at Breadstix. And I'm naming it the Sugar Shack. And....Drumroll, Rachel..." Sugar said, pointing to Rachel, who banged the drums, with Finn's assistance.

"You're all invited! But you have to bring a date. No single people allowed. They're sad, and boring, and they don't exist in my world."

"Uh, but you're single." Mercedes said.

"Not for long." She said putting her sunglasses back on.
----
"Sam?" Haley called, as she walked up a building staircase to a greenhouse balcony. She admired the greenery, feeling it as she gazed in awe. She gasped, when she entered seeing rose petals spread out in a path leading her to Sam.

"Hey.." She smiled, approaching him.

"Hey, Hay." He smiled as he leaned down to kiss her quickly before pulling away.
"So you know how the God Squad is delivering Vocal Valentines? Well, I decided to give you one, but on my own." He led her to the middle. "So, sing along if you know it." He pressed the music on his phone as it began to echo throughout the balcony.

"Oh yeah, I love this song." She smiled as she began to sing.

{CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE-SUNG BY SAM EVANS AND HALEY ALDRIN}

Throughout the song, she couldn't help but giggle as they danced around the whole balcony singing to each other. During the middle of the song a rain began to pour down, getting both of them soaked.

"What a coincidence with the rain. Huh?" She asked as he smiled.

"It knew my plan." He smiled back.

"It really brings you back to almost a year ago, when we got together, officially. In the rain." Haley pointed out.

"It really does, doesn't it." He smirked at her.