The New Rachel

A new year had begun, and it happened to be Haley Aldrin's senior year. She walked down the hallway, as the groups of teens parted like waves. JBI was quick to approach her.

"HALEY ALDRIN! I heard on Twitter you are still dating Hobo Stripper."

"Ew, don't you ever specify him using those nicknames. They're awful names. And yes, indeed I am. Now if you please excuse me, I have to go." She said pushing him out of the way, on purpose. He fell as the camera fell to the ground.

Haley joined up with Sam in the hallway as they began walking together, feeling good to be popular.

"Now remember, Sam, we talked about this. Being popular isn't something to take for granted. We need to acknowledge even the outsiders, because we were once in their place. It wasn't pleasant." Haley said sternly, as he nodded.

"Yes, mom." He joked, as she rolled her eyes. "As quarterback and head cheerleader we have quite the status and hierarchy in the food chain." He pointed out.

"Yeah we do. I am not going as crazy as Quinn Fabray, but I am going to make my mark around this school known in the 8 months we have until graduation." She said.

"You're super hot when you are flustered and give me lessons, you know that?" He asked as he pressed his lips to hers. They pulled away after sometime, and walked to the choir room.
----
"Glee!: Mr. Schue smiled and everyone cheered. "We are coming off a National Championship, but it's time to look forward, and thanks to Glee, now being the coolest club in the school this shouldn't be a problem."

"Alright. Yes, we've lost some big voices. But we still have some huge ones in here. And I promise to do everything I can to replace the ones we lost. And on that note, I'd like to introduce you to our newest member: the MVP of last year's Nationals, Wade Unique Adams."

Haley, Sugar, and Sam clapped and walked up to Unique and offered her a seat. "You won't regret joining." Haley said smiling.

"That's a great haircut, Mercedes. I thought you graduated." Brittany commented.

"I wanted to be somewhere where different was celebrated." Unique added.

"You chose the right place." Haley assured her.
"We're so excited to have you . Guys.... Where's the love?" Mr. Schue asked, noticing that a fair majority of the group excluding Sam, Sugar and Haley seemed unimpressed.

"I think Wade is great, but the competition to be the new Rachel is already so intense, the last thing that we need is one more contender." Blaine said.

"The New Rachel?" Mr. Schue asked.

"Every Glee Club needs a star performer. Rachel was that, and now that she's gone, many of us want the job." Tina added.

"Okay, we don't win with stars. "We win as a team. Now, I don't want to hear any more of this...This New Rachel stuff, okay? Have a seat, Wade." Haley rolled her eyes, at the part he mentioned of winning with stars. Like that was true?

"Make no mistake: Unique will be the new Rachel."

"We decide this on our own then... Thunderdome style. 5:00, in the auditorium." Blaine replied.

"I don't know how we will survive this next year, but we will." Haley said to Sam as she leaned into him.

"Oh we definitely will. I have some good things planned." Sam assured her. It was true, he had some special things he needed to do and people he needed to talk to. It had to do with his girlfriend.
---
Haley, and Sam sat along with the other Glee kids, talking. However, Sam and Haley were in their own moment.