Yes/No

"Haley, what's the deal with you and Sam?" Asked Rachel, as the girls sat in the cafeteria.

"Yeah, are you together or not?" Brittany added.

"Okay, girls, I told you we are together. I don't know why you suspect we aren't." Haley stated.

"You still haven't told us what happened over summer vacation. I mean you were together then?" Tina questioned.

"Yes, and we did long distance and we are still going strong, even after we reunited a few weeks ago. But, it's true, we spent a lot of time together at the lake." Haley said.

{SUMMER NIGHTS-SUNG BY SAM EVANS & HALEY ALDRIN}

(Imagine it's Haley, not Mercedes though).
----
Finn, give me a drum roll!" Mr. Schue said, while he entered the choir room. Finn complied as Mr. Schue walked to the white board and wrote Marry Me?

"Yes, I am proposing to Ms. Pillsbury. This is the kind of news that you share with your family, and you guys are my family."

"Awe." Sugar said.

"Mr. Schue, we're so happy for you." Finn said, smiling.

"We totally don't think you'll screw it up this time." Quinn commented.

"It's got to be perfect. I'm sitting down with Emma's parents to ask for permission, and then this proposal needs to knock her well-washed socks off. And that's where you guys come in, okay? So the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number. And you know Ms. Pillsbury...It's got to be perfect."

Haley grinned as she squeezed Sam's hand, both of them picturing the day Sam would propose to her. It would be magical and memorable for sure.

"Well, you can count on us, Mr. Schue." Finn promised as everyone agreed.
----
Sam felt confident as he strolled down the hallway towards Haley who stood at her locker. That was until some of the football team walked up and threw red slushies in his face.

"Oh, ho, ho, ho. Did you see that? Synchronized." One of them mocked.
Haley turned around at the sound of this commotion. She saw Sam soaked and immediately pulled him into the girl's bathroom to clean him up.

"Oh god...oh god. Sam are you okay?" She asked as he stuck his face under the water.

"Yeah... joined the synchronized swimming team." He replied. "That's why I got slushied."

"Oh my... You-you, what?" Haley asked, biting her lip to keep from laughing.

"Joined the synchronized swimming team. It was the only team that would accept me, and I got my Letterman jacket. So, bonus." He shrugged.

"Okay, um....I don't know what to say. Is there something else bothering you?" Haley asked, as she continued to help him clean the ice out of his hair.

"No...but, hey, pretty romantic, huh? This week's assignment? Think you're going to get married someday?" He asked, tickling her as she squealed.

"Of course, someday, in a few years I hope." She answered, smiling as she placed her hands on either side of his face.

"You have any idea who the guy is going to be? Cause I know this awesome dude who's great at impressions and totally into you." He hinted, as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Oh, yeah? I know. I do hope it's you." She clarified as he leaned down to capture her lips in hers.

After they pulled away, Haley sent him a pointed look.

"You know Sam, you didn't have to get a Letterman jacket to prove you were boyfriend material. This school may be hella crazy about labels, but I see past that. I love you even if you don't have a jacket. You know that right?" She asked as he pulled her into a hug.

"Yeah, baby I know." He said, as she sighed, letting him kiss her head, and keep her in his arms.

"I hope you do." Haley smiled softly, as he leaned his forehead against hers.

"I love you Hay." He smiled.

"I love you too baby." She replied as she leaned her head against his chest, wrapping her arms around him again, in a comforting hug.
----
Sam held Haley up as she hung a banner with Finn's help in the choir room that said 'intervention'. Being the huge How I Met Your Mother fan she was, it was only appropriate that she honor her fanatic side.

"Hey, Artie, we wanted to talk to you about something." Finn spoke up as Artie wheeled into the room.

"We think you need a Becky-vention." Haley said.

"You were spotted having dinner with her at Breadstix." Quinn said, expanding the context of the intervention, as Artie sighed.

"So?" He asked.

"So, it's a little weird." Santana commented.

"Seriously, dude, what's your angel?" Asked Puck.

"I don't have an angle. She asked if I wanted to go to Breadstix, and I said yes." Artie shrugged.

"Look, we think it's great that you're being so, so nice to Becky. But we just..." Rachel began.

"I don't. I know that girl. That girl's a sly, conniving bitch." Santana said, interjecting Rachel's explanation.

"We just...We think you should be careful." Mercedes clarified.

"Yeah, you don't want to lead her on. I mean, she's gonna think that you want..." Finn began.

"What is she going to think? That she's fun to be around, that I had a good time hanging out with her? You guys talk a good game about how it's okay to be different, how it's what's on the inside that counts, but I think you're just as narrow-minded as the rest of this school. I like spending time with Becky. She knows what it's like to be trapped by a disability. She doesn't care what people think about her. She's really optimistic about life, which is really amazing considering what life has handed her." Artie ranted. He then wheeled himself out of the room, while the rest of the kids took in what Artie had said.
----
{WE FOUND LOVE-SUNG BY THE NEW DIRECTIONS}

Once Mr. Schue had swam across the pool, he got out, approaching Ms. Pillsbury, as the New Directions watched anticipating the answer.

"Emma."

"Hmm?" She sent him a smile.

"You are the one. You always have been. The truth, is I feel like I've had to stop myself from doing this from the second I first saw you. The first time I held this hand, it felt like I'd held it a million times before. Like somehow, it's always been here. Life is messy. It just is. And I... I know that's hard for you, but that's why you have me...To balance things out. But you have to realize, you do that for me too. Everyday. Loving you and being loved by you makes everything better. I love you with everything I am and everything I ever hope to be. So..."

"Oh." She gasped as he presented her with the engagement ring.

"Emma Pillsbury...Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

"I love you so much." Ms. Pillsbury said.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes. Yes."

Everyone cheered at her answer, watching the couple celebrate.

Sam and Haley moved away from the group to chat and have time together

"I think that's gonna be us one day." Sam stated as he wrapped his arms around Haley's waist.

"Me too. I can't deny, I really do love you, and I want everything with you." She confessed as they pressed their foreheads together, their noses touching. "I mean our first time, engagement, marriage, kids, all the memorable and loving moments." She sighed.

"Me too, and we will have to wait and see how the future presents itself. I love you too, Haley Aldrin, very much." He said, as he pressed his lips to hers, causing her to smile into their moment of affection.